May 10, 200818 yr Dusty states the goal is to win this 1st game, yet is leaves Belisle in to lose the game. I don't get it.
May 10, 200818 yr I think it's safe to say that it's Bailey's turn to get in the rotation and struggle. :lol: No reason to burn out the bullpen with a game tonight and tomorrow afternoon. With that said, Belisle isn't giving him much choice, just awful.
May 10, 200818 yr I think it's safe to say that it's Bailey's turn to get in the rotation and struggle. :lol: No reason to burn out the bullpen with a game tonight and tomorrow afternoon. With that said, Belisle isn't giving him much choice, just awful. So are you not confident that Arroyo can get into the late innings tonight?
May 10, 200818 yr So are you not confident that Arroyo can get into the late innings tonight? Arroyo is going to pitch a SOLID three innings, MARK IT DOWN! :thumb: :lol:
May 10, 200818 yr Arroyo is going to pitch a SOLID three innings, MARK IT DOWN! :thumb: :lol: That's a pretty skinny branch you're perched on:laugh:
May 10, 200818 yr Author Ok, I have to rant a little bit. 1. Belisle sucks. 2. Chris Welsh is an idiot. After taking strike 3, Welsh says " All in all, still a good AB by David Ross." C'mon Chrissy. I realize he ran the count full, and fouled off a few pitches, but the fact still remains that he took strike 3 with two men on base. 3. Belisle sucks. 4. Why in the world is your $13 million home run hitter sitting? I realize they have a double header, but Dunn is only 29 years old, the Reds haven't played in 2 days, and Dunn has raised his average 27 points in the last 10 games with 3 homers. Yet Dusty sits him in favor of Corey Patterson. Brilliant move there Skipper. 5. Belisle still sucks.
May 10, 200818 yr Good start for Bray:irked: Yep, here is the next Reds transaction: Bray down, Coffey up. :lol: It's a game of musical chairs that I never get tired of watching.
May 10, 200818 yr Well, you figure all this "great" pitching bodes well for Bronson. He can't possibly look as bad as the Reds have in this first game. :lol:
May 10, 200818 yr If I'm Dusty I let Dunn PH next time the pitchers spot is up, so he can hit a meaningless HR.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.