Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the Reds (Week 6)

Featured Replies

  • Author
Go for it..

 

 

Nope. It's a real bad idea for an admin to break rule #2. :sssh:

  • Replies 311
  • Views 27.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Hatte 2/3 with an RBI, darn...

 

 

Votto would be 3-3 with 4 RBI. Darn.

Votto would be 3-3 with 4 RBI. Darn.

 

Woulda, coulda, shoulda...

  • Author
Woulda, coulda, shoulda...

 

 

You're right. He would have had 3 hits , and could have had 4 RBI, and Dusty should have played him. The FACT remains he is one of your best hitters, has been hitting the ball very well of late, and there is absoultely no reason to sit him.

My two cents ...

 

I don't have a problem with Votto playing only one game of the doubleheader. That is the manager's prerogative. I notice that only four of the eight position starters in the first game are back in the lineup ... and of course, that could be due to the fact that the Reds faced a superhuman lefty in game one and a glorified rookie righty in game two.

 

But if the reason they're playing Hatteberg is to "showcase him" for a potential trade ... it's a waste of time.

You're right. He would have had 3 hits , and could have had 4 RBI, and Dusty should have played him. The FACT remains he is one of your best hitters, has been hitting the ball very well of late, and there is absoultely no reason to sit him.

 

I must have forgot, 3/3 was a guarantee for this guy..

  • Author
I must have forgot, 3/3 was a guarantee for this guy..

 

 

That's ok. You're still learning.

Now a .300 batting average is good, it's not 1.000. :p:D

  • Author
Now a .300 batting average is good, it's not 1.000. :p:D

 

 

 

It still wouldn't be 1.000 if he went 3-3 in this game. :D

  • Author

Great outing by Arroyo. He's at 101 pitches. I would think he's done. Let's hope Weathers and Cordero can get the job done.

  • Author

Arroyo's at 101 pitches. Why is Dusty running him back out there? Weathers and Cordero are well rested. He could have pinch hit Votto, and tried to stretch the lead.

  • Author
I wake up after a nap and see Arroyo pitches 8 strong innings. WOW!

 

 

I will pay you to sleep more often during Reds games. :D

I will pay you to sleep more often during Reds games. :D

 

I was awake in the 9th when the Reds got 281 infield hits, along with the Mets throwing the ball all over the place.

 

So I think the Reds were going to win regardless. :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.