Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the Reds (Week 6)

Featured Replies

  • Author

Gotta love those last 2 AB's with 2 runners in scoring position. E-5 works the count in his favor at 2-0, and then takes two fastballs right down the middle, before swining and missing at an off speed pitch. Then Keppy works the count full, only to swing at two consecutive ball fours, before grounding out weakly to short. :irked::irked:

 

Time for a nap before game 2. I can't wait to see what kind of gem Arroyo's going to pitch, and wait and see if Baker decides Votto needs a rest for the night cap. :sleep::sleep:

  • Replies 311
  • Views 27.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reds need to ditch the fireworks after a home run. Maybe they can have a big bowl of chili come out of somewhere.

 

I would prefer that.

Where do they find these guys? It's like they have to go out of their way each year to find these clowns.

Where do they find these guys? It's like they have to go out of their way each year to find these clowns.

"This guy's dead."

 

"Cross him OFF then."

"This guy's dead."

 

"Cross him OFF then."

 

Exactly. :lol:

 

I haven't heard of half of these guys and the ones I do know of are way past their prime.

 

Most of these guys never had a prime.

 

:thumb:

Mitchell Friedman is warming up in the pen.

It has been a while since I have had the feeling so early in the season that the Reds pretty much have no shot of competing for the division title.

It has been a while since I have had the feeling so early in the season that the Reds pretty much have no shot of competing for the division title.

12 months...

  • Author

Hatte playing over Votto again. I am sick and tired of Dusty's managing. :madman::fight::fight:

Hatte playing over Votto again. I am sick and tired of Dusty's managing. :madman::fight::fight:

 

That makes no sense. Maybe they are showcasing him for trades?

Hatte playing over Votto again. I am sick and tired of Dusty's managing. :madman::fight::fight:

He had Pedro Feliz in SF.

 

He had Neifi Perez in Chicago.

 

And he has Hatte in the 'nati.

 

Be glad Neifi Perez is still suspended.

Hatte playing over Votto again. I am sick and tired of Dusty's managing. :madman::fight::fight:

 

:rolleyes:

  • Author
:rolleyes:

 

 

Give one good reason that Hatte should be playing over Votto.

Give one good reason that Hatte should be playing over Votto.

Showcasing for a trade.

Didn't want rookie Votto playing 3 games in 24 hours.

 

Threre's two...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.