Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the Reds (Week 6)

Featured Replies

  • Author
Showcasing for a trade.

Didn't want rookie Votto playing 3 games in 24 hours.

 

Threre's two...

 

 

That's zero. I said one good reason. Hatte doesn't need to be showcased. Teams know exactly what their going to get out of Hatte. Yeah 3 games in 24 hours has to be an absolute grind for young 24 year old Votto, especially after playing no games the previous 48 hours. Meanwhile your 37 year old RF has no trouble playing 3 games in 24 hours after being sick the day before. Gotcha.

  • Replies 311
  • Views 27.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Well at least Arroyo gave them one good inning. :D

Hatteberg is a known commodity, and any team that looks at his home-road numbers the last two years isn't going to give the Reds anything of value for him.

 

Face it, guys ... Dusty likes those "proven veterans" ...

  • Author
Well at least Arroyo gave them one good inning. :D

 

 

Good job by Bronson to get out of that inning unscathed.

That's zero. I said one good reason. Hatte doesn't need to be showcased. Teams know exactly what their going to get out of Hatte. Yeah 3 games in 24 hours has to be an absolute grind for young 24 year old Votto, especially after playing no games the previous 48 hours. Meanwhile your 37 year old RF has no trouble playing 3 games in 24 hours after being sick the day before. Gotcha.

Can we revisit tomorrow when Junior is on the bench??? :p

  • Author
Can we revisit tomorrow when Junior is on the bench??? :p

 

 

Even if Jr. is on the bench, it still doesn't warrant sitting Votto. And you know it.

Even if Jr. is on the bench, it still doesn't warrant sitting Votto. And you know it.

Are you ticked BP is sitting???

  • Author

I'm going with Frank Robinson on the Aflac answer.

  • Author
Are you ticked BP is sitting???

 

 

BP has been nursing a calf injury, and it looked like he may have tweaked it on the triple in the 1st game.

  • Author
I'm going with Frank Robinson on the Aflac answer.

 

 

Thank you, thank you very much. You guys can sit down now. :D

Meanwhile your 37 year old RF has no trouble playing 3 games in 24 hours after being sick the day before. Gotcha.

 

That 37 year old is 2/3 with an RBI..

  • Author
That 37 year old is 2/3 with an RBI..

 

 

What's your point? You need to go back, reread the thread, and follow along a little better. I have no problem with Griffey Jr. playing. My point is if Jr. can play 3 games in 24 hours, then it wouldn't be a problem for Votto.

What's your point? You need to go back, reread the thread, and follow along a little better. I have no problem with Griffey Jr. playing. My point is if Jr. can play 3 games in 24 hours, then it wouldn't be a problem for Votto.

 

I read the thread and threw my point out there..

 

Griff is a vet and use to the games, and the Reds can deal with Griff getting hurt a little more than they can with Votto..

 

Baker obviously wants him to have the full day off. I can't blame him.

  • Author
I read the thread and threw my point out there..

 

Griff is a vet and use to the games, and the Reds can deal with Griff getting hurt a little more than they can with Votto..

 

Baker obviously wants him to have the full day off. I can't blame him.

 

 

 

 

:laugh::laugh::laugh: That's all I can say, or I'll have to suspend myself.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.