May 10, 200818 yr I guess the good news that they hit Santana hard and look good at the plate. Bad news is they have nothing to show for it and you figure Johan will get better as the game goes on.
May 10, 200818 yr Just got in. Who got picked off? Patterson. Since Freel is batting 2nd, I'm sure he will do the same before this day is done. :lol: It's a bizarre stat I looked up last year, because I have way too much free time. In all of Belisle's starts last year and starting so far this year, he only has 1 inning a game where it's 3 up and 3 down. He always allows at least 1 baserunner or more every inning. How many times has he gotten 2 outs and then gives up a hit or walk. Even if he gets out of the inning without any damage, he ends up throwing an extra 10-20 pitches. While it's not a secret that Belisle doesn't have overpowering stuff and has to rely on location, just frustrating watching him pitch at times.
May 10, 200818 yr Gonna be a looooonnnngggg day Are you saying you aren't confident that Arroyo can go out there and shut down the Mets??? :scared: :lol:
May 10, 200818 yr Author Please, Please, let this be the last start EVER for Matt Belisle in a Reds uniform.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.