Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the Reds (Week 6)

Featured Replies

  • Author

Homer Bailey's line for tonight.

 

 

 

7 IP....7 H.... 4 ER....3 BB.... 7 K

 

 

He threw 112 pitches, 71 for strikes.

  • Replies 311
  • Views 27.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. Fontenot(sp?) is really quite slow.

 

2. Votto is lucky on that run to 1st base, never should take anything for granite.

I started 1-0 last week also. Good win though boys. Harang vs Zambrano tomorrow, I'll be there.

  • Author

Today's lineup.

 

 

  1. Ryan Freel cf
  2. Ken Griffey Jr. rf
  3. Brandon Phillips 2b
  4. Joey Votto 1b
  5. Edwin Encarnacion 3b
  6. Adam Dunn lf
  7. Jeff Keppinger ss
  8. Paul Bako c
  9. Aaron Harang p

Getting ready to head out to Great American for the first time all year. Hopefully I'm better luck in person than starting a thread!

  • Author
Getting ready to head out to Great American for the first time all year. Hopefully I'm better luck in person than starting a thread!

 

 

No need to watch the game now. :irked:

No need to watch the game now. :irked:

 

:lol::lol:

I was at the game last night, does anyone know who it was that got tossed? I couldn't tell.

Where is everyone? At the game?

 

Big AB for Votto

We spoil another good start by Harang.

Way to go OR... :irked: :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.