Scott Co. 14u

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations, to Scott County, a very strong team. This could be the strongest incoming freshmen class in the state next year. Their absolutely loaded with unbelievable talent at ever position. :thumb:

"Billy Ball" is alive and well in Scott county!!!!

Hats off to the runner up team The Ville 13 under. They did have 2... 8th graders playing up with them for the tournament.:ylsuper: They played with a lot of heart the whole game and would not go away. Scott county, proved to be big and strong for the young Ville, in the end.

Great game!!

:thumb:

Congratulations, to Scott County, a very strong team. This could be the strongest incoming freshmen class in the state next year. Their absolutely loaded with unbelievable talent at ever position. :thumb:

"Billy Ball" is alive and well in Scott county!!!!

Hats off to the runner up team The Ville 13 under. They did have 2... 8th graders playing up with them for the tournament.:ylsuper: They played with a lot of heart the whole game and would not go away. Scott county, proved to be big and strong for the young Ville, in the end.

Great game!!

You are wright about that. Would have loved to see them both play with fresh legs I think it would have ben even beter of a game?

None of them will play until they're seniors. Scott County has an overabundence of talent and there will be alot of kids dissatisfied. Look for mass transfers over time. I feel sorry for the kids that grew up in the system and are going to get passed over.

If the kids share your attitude they dont deserve to play for Scott County anyway On the other hand you should know that since the talent pool is so great in Scott County it should just push you/your child to get better (which some kids are)....but there are some kids that share your philosophy and just think a varsity spot should be handed to them because they were birthed in Gtown! Never feel sorry for Scott County....talent has been and will always be here!

None of them will play until they're seniors. Scott County has an overabundence of talent and there will be alot of kids dissatisfied. Look for mass transfers over time. I feel sorry for the kids that grew up in the system and are going to get passed over.

None of them? Manning could very well start this year as a freshman. Ivey will almost assuredly get playing time. I would look for Josh Walls to play a lot of varsity next year backing up Jackson after Aaron Ford graduates. There is apparently some talent in this class of incoming Freshman, so I would look for them to play way before their senior year. You act as if SC got a roster full of transfers.

If I was a betting man I would say top 5-7 will play jv and some varsity!:fight:

None of them? Manning could very well start this year as a freshman. Ivey will almost assuredly get playing time. I would look for Josh Walls to play a lot of varsity next year backing up Jackson after Aaron Ford graduates. There is apparently some talent in this class of incoming Freshman, so I would look for them to play way before their senior year. You act as if SC got a roster full of transfers.
You may be right about this, but I really think this kid will need some time to develop. Yes, he has an entire summer to get stronger, but I have seen the kid play, and the varsity level next season will be a big step for him to take. The Walls kid is much stronger and tougher than Ivey at this point.

I respectful disagree!!!!:thumb:

I watched The Ville, Scott County, game and with out Manning or Ivey, they don't win the game. Wall's is a nice player but he couldn't stop Sanders, The Ville's PG 7th grader from South Laurel, from getting to the lane. It took Manning, guarding Sanders, and Ivey guarding Dorsey and Gray the two 8th graders from Louisville, on the inside.

Manning had 20 points and Ivey 23 points out of SC 60 points. I don't know if Manning or Ivey, can play varsity...but both can flat out play. I don't think SC, beats The Ville, with out either of them! Yes..Walls is a very good player...but I don't think he's heads and shoulders above Manning or Ivey.

I respectful disagree!!!!:thumb:

I watched The Ville, Scott County, game and with out Manning or Ivey, they don't win the game. Wall's is a nice player but he couldn't stop Sanders, The Ville's PG 7th grader from South Laurel, from getting to the lane. It took Manning, guarding Sanders, and Ivey guarding Dorsey and Gray the two 8th graders from Louisville, on the inside.

Manning had 20 points and Ivey 23 points out of SC 60 points. I don't know if Manning or Ivey, can play varsity...but both can flat out play. I don't think SC, beats The Ville, with out either of them! Yes..Walls is a very good player...but I don't think he's heads and shoulders above Manning or Ivey.

I stand corrected.