Looking for Apartment or Condo in NKY

Original Rookie

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The key is where are you working!!!! Taylor Mill is not bad. If it were me, I would steer away from the Florence/Union area. We were out there over the weekend and I wouldn't wish that traffic on anybody. And no, I wouldn't get use to it either.

Edited by Birdsfan

The key is where are you working!!!! Taylor Mill is not bad. If it were me, I would steer away from Florence/Union area. We were out there over the weekend and I wouldn't wish that traffic on anybody. And no, I wouldn't get use to it either.

You're going to base your opinion on an area off of how much traffic there was on Memorial Day Weekend?

Good, we don't want any of you Ft. Thomas'ers out here anyway. :D

Edited by Birdsfan

You're going to base your opinion on an area off of how much traffic there was on Memorial Day Weekend?

Good, we don't want any of you Ft. Thomas'ers out here anyway. :D

Yeah that would be a long way to drive to Ft Thomas to get my kids to school!!!!!!:D:sssh:

[/b]

Yeah that would be a long way to drive to Ft Thomas to get my kids to school!!!!!!:D:sssh:

Man, you're leaving the door WIDE open, but I'm not going there. :D

I'm with you though. Regardless of the time of day or year, I will never live in Boone County, especially Florence, Burlington, and Hebron.