Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

How Did You Do

Featured Replies

  • Replies 112
  • Views 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GT, was it you that said this is the year with few upset's on that podcast?? If so then good call.

  • Author
GT, was it you that said this is the year with few upset's on that podcast?? If so then good call.

 

It was the general thought between all three of us that did the shows.

 

If this holds up, we might see one of the best Sweet 16 to Title matchups ever...

My BGP bracket looks bad, real bad, it's probably the worst bracket of many I filled out..

It was the general thought between all three of us that did the shows.

 

If this holds up, we might see one of the best Sweet 16 to Title matchups ever...

 

Could this be the year all 4 number 1's make it? I kinda hope so because I'm tired of hearing CBS address it

13-3. Lost the Uk game, the WVU game, and the Georgia game. The good news is that I didn't have any of them going past the next round, so.....

I was 13-3 in the bracket I predicted, just for fun.

 

My losses were Kent St.( boy did they look bad), USC (I should have known better), and BYU (can I chalk that one to poor advice?).

 

Lucky for me I guess, I had all of the losses to lose in the following round.

15-1. I lost UK...

In my BGP bracket, I'm 13-16 (UK, BYU and Zona) ... and I had Arizona going Elite 8. :irked:

 

In my other bracket, the only loss was BYU... and I didn't have them beating UCLA, obviously, so no use crying over spilt milk.

14-2, I picked Kent State and AZ

In my BGP Bracket I got 14/16. Lost with Arizona/USC but had neither advancing past the second round so I'm in good shape there. Went with all the higher seeds for today's games so I'm sure my bracket will be wacked by the end of the night.

I did very poorly.

 

I went 10-6. 2 of my Sweet 16 teams, BYU and USC, are gone. And I had USC in the Elite 8. I figured that BYU and USC had better team play then their opponents, but I guess the superstars prevail.

In my BGP bracket, I'm 13-16 (UK, BYU and Zona) ... and I had Arizona going Elite 8. :irked:

 

Homer.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.