Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

How Did You Do

Featured Replies

Day two was a rough one!!!! 22-10 going into today's games.

I still have 14 of the Sweet 16 alive so things are not too bad. Maybe today will be a little better.

  • Replies 112
  • Views 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So far I've got 28 out of 32. Clemson hurt a little.

23-9.

 

14 of 16 Sweet 16's left.

I haven't missed a pick yet through the first round.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Of course, I didn't fill out a sheet either. First time I can remember that I didn't at least fill one out for fun. Its weird watching the games and not looking back at my "sheet".

I somehow predicted San Diego over UCONN. Dont ask me how.

Ive not even looked at my bracket since Uconn got beat.

I can't believe UCONN and Clemson had the nerve to lose..

I think I am 24-8

There are 4 teams in the Sweet 16 so far and I have none of them.:lol::madman:

Wow the 2nd day of the first round KILLED me. I had Vandy, Drake, UConn, Oregon, Indiana, St. Mary's and probably a couple others advancing. :madman::madman::madman:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.