Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

How Did You Do

Featured Replies

Let's hear it.

 

I finished 13-3 today. Took a few chances and lost on a theory that usually works, but it didn't pan out. All Sweet 16 teams still alive...

  • Replies 112
  • Views 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

14-2. Missed UNLV and Kansas State and neither were picked past the second round. That sets up a 6-10 day Friday.

I don't have my bracket in front of me (it's at work), but I think I missed just one (picked Kent State over UNLV). 15-1 pretty sure.

13-3 also, I missed Kansas State over USC, UNLV over Kent State, and Marquette over UK.

I took BIG risks today and none played out.

I had USC in the Elite 8

UGA beating X

Baylor in the sweet 16

UK

Cal. St Fullerton upsetting Wisconsin

BYU

Let's hear it.

 

I finished 13-3 today. Took a few chances and lost on a theory that usually works, but it didn't pan out. All Sweet 16 teams still alive...

 

Same here, but Belmont almost BUSTED my bracket...:eek:

 

I missed UNLV, K State, and West Virginia(switched this one at the very end).

I took BIG risks today and none played out.

I had USC in the Elite 8

UGA beating X

Baylor in the sweet 16

UK

Cal. St Fullerton upsetting Wisconsin

BYU

 

Ouch.

13-3 for me, in 2nd place in my group

 

Had all my 3 losses losing in round 2 anyways.

Anyone else have a problem with the CBS brackets? Particularly the BYU/Texas A&M game. I picked A&M in two of my three brackets and it has it marked through in red, with Texas A&M below it. It's saying I got it wrong when I got it right.

 

It's like that on two brackets but the others are correct...Weird...

Ouch.

 

If Kansas and UL can come through for me then I'll be alright in my money pool's.

I went 12-4. I lost the K ST-USC game. I had USC in the Sweet 16. Thats the only Sweet 16 team I lost today.

  • Author

Anyone want to hear the theory???

^lets hear what ya got

  • Author

If you want the best chance to pick "upsets" look at the early sessions on the first day.

 

The three I got wrong were all even teams on tournament paper, and fit the early Thursday lag. UNLV/Kent St, Mich St/Temple and Purdue/Baylor were my picks, and they went way wrong... :lol:

I went 12-4. I lost the K ST-USC game. I had USC in the Sweet 16. Thats the only Sweet 16 team I lost today.

 

Same as me, I picked a couple upsets that didn't work out. I figured USC would lose on Day 1, but I also figured they had the potential to win a couple.

 

12-4 isn't too bad, I think I'm 40th out of 76 on the BGP Yahoo Pick 'Em. Better than being in last. :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.