Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

How Did You Do

Featured Replies

Only missed two in one of my better first-day performances in a few years.

  • Replies 112
  • Views 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I went 13-3 on this bracket.

I was 12-4. I think one of my issues is that there a lot of mid-majors playing mid-majors in the first round, more so than in year's past. I traditionally suck at picking teams I haven't seen play.

I won't check my brackets until the first round is completely over. I don't want to get all excited after day 1 just to get kicked in the nuts on day 2.

14-2 on my BGP poll entry for the first day. I missed USC and BYU.

I am taking a beating early, if Drake holds on, I will go 2-2.

I've missed 6 games so far...

 

USC, UK, St. Mary's, BYU, Drake and Baylor...also had the Trojans advancing to the Sweet 16.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.