Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

How Did You Do

Featured Replies

  • Replies 112
  • Views 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After the Thursday's games I went 13-3,I had USC,UK,and Arizona winning but my 16 is still alive all depends now on today's games.

  • Author

This session isn't off to a good start for me...

I missed 5 but 2 of my losses were UCONN (I had them in the Sweet 16).

 

Are we counting ALL losses so far or just the first round? If it is first round, I only missed 3

I down ripped my bracket up. The only thing I got right that was an upset was K St. win. I thought they might make a run.

  • Author

22-6 with UConn as my only Round 2 casualty....

25-3... WOO! Missed Vandy, UConn, and UK.

24-4... WOO! Missed Vandy, UConn, UK, and Georgia

 

However...

 

I have Vanderbilt and UConn as Sweet 16s OUT in my 25-3...

I have Vanderbilt, UConn, and Kentucky out as Sweet 16s in my 24-4. :(

15-1! missed on USC.

Same here...Friday has not been so kind.....THANK YOU UCONN AND VANDY!!!

After first round I am 24-8 with 2 sweet 16 teams gone in Vandy and Drake. I hope both those teams go home an eat a big crap sandwich especially Vandy for not showing up at all.

 

I have the whole east region correct so far. I looked at my dads bracket yesterday and saw he had Siena winning. I told him he was an idiot. Guess I am the idiot who picked Vandy.

UCONN absolutely killed my brackets. I had them in the final four.

29-3 with UConn, Vandy, and UK messing up the bracket.

-Have 14 of 16 Sweet 16 left; all Elite 8.

28-4 with UConn, Vanderbilt, UK, and Georgia messing up the bracket.

-Have 13 of 16 Sweet 16 left; all Elite 8.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.