Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

How Did You Do

Featured Replies

14-2 missed Marquette over UK, and UNLV over Kent. St. luckily I had neither advancing past the second round, West Virginia and Pitt are big for me, I have no worries over Pitt but West Virginia has been on my mind lately. I have West Virginia beating Duke, beating Xavier, before losing to UCLA.

  • Replies 112
  • Views 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Homer.

Strategic. :thumb:

 

I figured most UK fans on here would pick them, so it was a safe pick for one round... no matter the result, I don't lose any ground with 95% of the contest.:p

13-3.

BYU over A+M.

Georgia over Xavier.

Kent St over UNLV.

14-2

I had USC & Kent State. Fortunately, I had them losing in the next round so things are still ok. Today may be a different story.

13-3

 

Missed on:

BYU

Kent St.

Winthrop

 

I typically play it pretty safe in the first rounds. My second round and sweet 16 are where I tend to throw caution to the wind.

 

...I've only missed one game in my NIT bracket, though. :D

14-2 and still have all of my sweet 16 teams. I switched to Temple at the last min, and had my UK blinders on, otherwise I have a good 1st day.

14-2 for me. I missed on UK and UGA.

13/16

Kent St. over UNLV, USC over K-state, and UK over Marquette.

13/16

Kent St. over UNLV, USC over K-state, and UK over Marquette.

 

You in "Kentucky Fans United" on Yahoo too?

15-1 thanks to K-State

14-2. Missed UK and USC.

I'm 14-2 in my best bracket. Missed Kansas State, and Marquette.

15-1 and for the record, I'm of the belief that you should only fill out one bracket. Maaaybe two at the most.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.