Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

How Did You Do

Featured Replies

I am 38-10.

 

I have 7 of * elite 8 teams left and all final four teams. I need Wisconsin to come up big.

  • Replies 112
  • Views 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

36 - 12 so far with 7 of 8 Elite 8 (thanks Duke) and all my final 4 teams still going.

34-14..... 7 of 8 Elite 8 left (Pitt) and all Final 4 teams left. My best pick.. Davidson in the Sweet 16.

Easily the worst bracket I have ever filled out. Even when I filled out the bracket I knew it was downhill. After I clicked, "SUBMIT", I said to myself, "bugatti, is that the best you can do? Thar is pitiful." This was before the tourny even started. I do not have the heart to even check my progress.

Purdue and G-Town really hurt my BGP bracket entry. Purdue was my "darkhorse" pick to go to the elite8, I also had G-Town in the E8. My final 4 are still alive though but imo that is not going to make a difference for me.

I am 32-16 on my BGP bracket and am 36-12 on another pool.

39-9

 

UConn and Clemson really hurt me in my bracket........had them both winning two games.

On BGP's I'm down to 5 of my elite 8 but I still have my final four.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.