Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

How Did You Do

Featured Replies

I missed 10 or 11 first round games, I think. So far, I've lost UConn, Vandy and Southern California in the Sweet 16...still got all the elite 8 alive...that'll probably change today.

  • Replies 112
  • Views 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For today's games I have:

North Carolina

Louisville

Tennessee

Clemson

Georgetown

Memphis

Texas

Connecticut

 

So I've got 2 losses coming in although I had both Clemson and UConn losing in the Sweet 16. So far I'm 34-6.

I apparently missed the sign up for the BGP Yahoo Pick Em, can I still get in that league? I already have a yahoo bracket with another group so I would think I could just transfer that over. What was the info for the league? I will just give it a try.

I was 29-3 at one time and led here in a local county tournament, however, my second round didn't turn out too well.

 

After first round:

29-3

28-4

 

After second round:

38-10

36-12

 

The best I can do it 50-13 and 49-14.

Amazingly enough, I'm in 2nd place in both of my ESPN groups. I'm in the 93.2 percentile right now.

I believe I'm in 1st on the BGP yahoo league. I'm also leading both pools I have entered. Worth about $700...I need UL to make the Final Four!!

  • Author

37-9 with only GTown and Pitt out past the Sweet 16 (title game loss for Hoyas)...

37-9 with only GTown and Pitt out past the Sweet 16 (title game loss for Hoyas)...

 

 

Your numbers don't add up. There have been 48 games so far.

 

I'm 39-9, in the 99.9th percentile on ESPN in 3798th place. I've still got all of my final 8 teams left so I can finish at 54-9 although I don't look for that to happen. I've got the same record in one of my sheets on a pool at work, it's good for a 3 game lead right now.

 

 

 

http://games.espn.go.com/tcmen/entry?entryID=3113777&groupIdView=0&entryIDFrom=3113777

  • Author

37-11. My bad. I was so full from Easter dinner tonight, I wasn't think straight... :lol:

37-11. My bad. I was so full from Easter dinner tonight, I wasn't think straight... :lol:

 

 

:lol: I just wasn't sure if you were 39-9 or 37-11.

31-17 right now. I have seven of my Elite 8 left and all of my final four.

My best bracket is on Yahoo, I am 34-14, with 3/4 final four teams left. My west region is nothing but red.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.