Pryor goes to.....

pallex32

So do what do OSU fans think that the vest will do with his offense?

One word............"Win"!!: :D

I really think that you will see more of a spread attack like he ran with T. Smith and maybe even more so with Pryor running the ball more from the QB position as well.

As others have stated, Pryor will not have to step in right away and imo Tressel will bring him along at a correct pace.

Pryor is a great signing, no doubt about it but he will still have to adjust to the college game and the way things are done at the major college level.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good post :thumb:

I'm anxious to see what happens next year with Boeckman. He has real good arm strength and he should be more confident this year.

Boeckman should have a good year. As you mentioned, he has shown good arm strength and gained valuable experience last season. He needs to improve on decision making but as you mentioned his improved confidence may play a huge role in that regard.

He has some talent at WR and with Wells behind him the Bucks should display a very balanced offense.

One word............"Win"!!: :D

I really think that you will see more of a spread attack like he ran with T. Smith and maybe even more so with Pryor running the ball more from the QB position as well.

As others have stated, Pryor will not have to step in right away and imo Tressel will bring him along at a correct pace.

Pryor is a great signing, no doubt about it but he will still have to adjust to the college game and the way things are done at the major college level.

I think they should work on him into being more of a passer. Right now he is about a 75\25 run/pass. The NFL isn't for running QB's...see Mike Vick...yeah he didn't have a great D and didn't have a go to WR, but if he wants to be successful at the next level he WILL (IMHO) have to change his style. And you know more than I do that OSU/Vesty produce tons and tons of great NFL talent and prepare players better than anyone in the nation for the next level.

Also I think you are right about him not stepping in right away, Boekman ONLY took them to the National Championship game. And no matter what all these LSU.....errrr SEC....errr whoever :rolleyes::rolleyes:fans say, thats not an easy task even in the Big 10.

All this coming from a Michigan fan. I think with this signing OSU took back the advantage in the rivalry. (I thought Michigan took a slight edge getting RR) Good signing, and good luck to OSU, they got a player. :thumb::thumb:

Pick the Slogan for the next 4 (or 5) years at UM:

"Need more TP for my bunghole".........for all you Beavis and Butthead fans

"We wipe our butt with TP"

"Ohio State, home of Terrelle Pryor and THE University of Ohio State"

"Toilet City.......meet TP"

I'm sure I'll have several hundred more in my inbox by tomorrow. Man I love this rivalry!

Called it a long time ago... OSU's to lose. Excellent choice Mr. Pryor... it's almost like he reads my post :jump:... "OSU gives me a better chance to make it to the NFL." You will learn how to throw the football at OSU.

I know OSU is the most enveyed team on this board.... well all I can say is get used to seeing them play in January for the next few years.

Pryor is a huge winner here, he will get the Tebow treatment, walk into things this year and not thrown to the wolves like he would have been in AA.

Amazing signing... and people will not even understand the impact of this signing for years, Tress is clearly wanting to spread things out, TP saw what Smith could do... and there is some stud freshman in HS somewhere who is gonna see what TP can do in a few years.... EXCELLENT day to be a Buckeye fan.

Think he will be a marked man when he play Michigan and Penn St? HUGE win for the Buckeyes..... hope he doesn't have to play any SEC teams while he's there:)

Isn't the QB a marked man in any game :p They can mark him all they want... have to catch him also, I am not sure if you have seen him play, but he has a lil mobility.

I think they should work on him into being more of a passer. Right now he is about a 75\25 run/pass. The NFL isn't for running QB's...see Mike Vick...yeah he didn't have a great D and didn't have a go to WR, but if he wants to be successful at the next level he WILL (IMHO) have to change his style. And you know more than I do that OSU/Vesty produce tons and tons of great NFL talent and prepare players better than anyone in the nation for the next level.

Also I think you are right about him not stepping in right away, Boekman ONLY took them to the National Championship game. And no matter what all these LSU.....errrr SEC....errr whoever :rolleyes::rolleyes:fans say, thats not an easy task even in the Big 10.

All this coming from a Michigan fan. I think with this signing OSU took back the advantage in the rivalry. (I thought Michigan took a slight edge getting RR) Good signing, and good luck to OSU, they got a player. :thumb::thumb:

:thumb: Good post and as for your comment about NFL talent and Pryor will have to work a lot on the passing game, I do know that this kid ran and passed for over 4,000 yards in h.s.. I certainly agree with working on the passing game, when he got in trouble in h.s., he could "run" his way out of it. Not so much in major college football.

Also, I know that a lot of people (some on here) will automatically start talking on "what kind of NFL player" a kid will be. I don't really care. I love the college game and to me the NFL comes in way down the list. That goes for all NCAA vs. Pro sports. One exception may be baseball, that is closer to anything for me as far as enjoying watching pros vs. NCAA.

Isn't the QB a marked man in any game :p They can mark him all they want... have to catch him also, I am not sure if you have seen him play, but he has a lil mobility.

I know he can move and they are all marked but I wouldn't be suprised to see him get a cheap shot or two in his career.