Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Where does Scotty Hopson end up?

Where does Hopson end up? 140 members have voted

  1. 1. Where does Hopson end up?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

From all I can gather KY is not in the running AT ALL!

 

UC, MSU are definitely #2.

 

Where do you get your info?:rolleyes:

  • Replies 152
  • Views 16k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wow, he's actually human, a typical 18 year old kid, not just a superstar basketball player.

 

Ha, sorry, didn't mean anything bad by my comment, I'm only five years removed from my own college choice deal and know its tough. Was just making the simple statement.

Ha, sorry, didn't mean anything bad by my comment, I'm only five years removed from my own college choice deal and know its tough. Was just making the simple statement.

 

Sorry, I wasn't trying to be negative toward you, just pointing that out.

Where do you get your info?:rolleyes:

 

What info are you bringing forth to think otherwise from what 98 stated?

For the third week in a row on his coaches show, BCG referenced the need to bring in a scoring wing for next year, as a major priority.

It looks like the will try to bring in 3 this spring.

Mojak was planning on visiting UK Sunday, but when the UConn game got pushed back he stayed with the UConn visit.

COnventional wisdom would suggest that UConn is probably in the driver seat considering Thabeet will likely make the jump to the Association next year.

  • Author
Where do you get your info?:rolleyes:
It's not wrong very often, is it?

I am going to check out Hopson tonight vs Henderson in the region tournament. Anyone have any guesses as to all the coaches that will be there. I know that Billy G and Pearl were there last week. I would say with the Major conferences not playing till tomorrow on, there will be ton of coaches at the game.

I am going to check out Hopson tonight vs Henderson in the region tournament. Anyone have any guesses as to all the coaches that will be there. I know that Billy G and Pearl were there last week. I would say with the Major conferences not playing till tomorrow on, there will be ton of coaches at the game.

 

I would bet my lunch that BCG will be there!

According to ESPN Radio, Hopson has trimmed his list to three. UK,UL, and UT.

I'm very surprised Miss. St. is not in his final three. Should be an interesting few weeks.I still think UT is where he ends up.

I think that he ends up at UK. That's a tough loss for Miss. State. They thought he was locked up and now they've wasted all that time and resources on him.

According to ESPN Radio, Hopson has trimmed his list to three. UK,UL, and UT.

I'm very surprised Miss. St. is not in his final three. Should be an interesting few weeks.I still think UT is where he ends up.

 

I do think he will be at UT.

He'll be a Volunteer

I can't get in to why, but that's not very solid after the last few days...

I was told Bruce Pearl has been in Hopkinville a lot in the last few weeks and even spent the night at the home of a UHA backer. If anything has changed it's been in the last day or so.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.