Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Where does Scotty Hopson end up?

Where does Hopson end up? 140 members have voted

  1. 1. Where does Hopson end up?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Robbie Stenzel a freshman from Clark County was there.

Tony Kimbro Jr. a freshman from Louisville Manual was there as well.

  • Replies 152
  • Views 16k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chuck Jones is a 6-9 forward from Hopkins County Central that averages about 20- and 9 and has a nice shot from the wing. He's a junior

Word here in Hoptown is that as of today UK is still in the picture, alot of it has to do with Billy G's contract

Word here in Hoptown is that as of today UK is still in the picture, alot of it has to do with Billy G's contract

 

Billy G's contract? Would you care to elaborate? Or did you mean contact?

BCG still has not signed a contract to coach at UK. He is coaching under a memorandum of understanding right now.

BCG still has not signed a contract to coach at UK. He is coaching under a memorandum of understanding right now.

 

I know that. But if Hopson was waiting to see about his contract, then that would mean we are his top choice and he is just waiting to see if BCG stays.

I just wanted to clear up if he meant contact or contract.

I know that. But if Hopson was waiting to see about his contract, then that would mean we are his top choice and he is just waiting to see if BCG stays.

I just wanted to clear up if he meant contact or contract.

 

Its just a factor in his decision with the Pearl/Indiana situation looming also.

Its just a factor in his decision with the Pearl/Indiana situation looming also.

 

Ok thanks. I don't see why he would want to go to IU, considering that they're now under probation.

Friends of friends who know things around UHA were saying Tennessee. Not sure how reliable per say but that was the word.

Jordan Shanklin a freshman from Warren Central was there as well.

Jody Demling really likes him.

Pretty much it was a who's who of underclassman in Kentucky.

There was also a big kid there from Georgia, who is a junior.

Friends of friends who know things around UHA were saying Tennessee. Not sure how reliable per say but that was the word.

 

I am hearing that his interest in Kentucky has grown considerably, recently...Hopson that is.

I am hearing that his interest in Kentucky has grown considerably, recently...Hopson that is.

 

Like I said all hearsay from my part. I don't know the kid personally or have ever talked to him and his family. Just friends who know people with the high school program. From the sounds of things, his choice of schools change with each day.

Like I said all hearsay from my part. I don't know the kid personally or have ever talked to him and his family. Just friends who know people with the high school program. From the sounds of things, his choice of schools change with each day.

 

Wow, he's actually human, a typical 18 year old kid, not just a superstar basketball player.

  • Author
Ok thanks. I don't see why he would want to go to IU, considering that they're now under probation.

Indiana is not on probation.

Yet..................On the Horizon, though.

Probation is something that can be used against them, even if it is certain/uncertain probability, in recruiting.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.