Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Where does Scotty Hopson end up?

Where does Hopson end up? 140 members have voted

  1. 1. Where does Hopson end up?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 152
  • Views 16k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have one desire: that he not go to UT. Naturally, that's where he's bound to end up. :lol:

Mick Cronin was at UHA's win over Christian County Friday night.

 

SILENCE!!! :sssh:

  • Author
Perhaps BCG should use his 3-way calling plan to insure Hopson's signing! :lol::lol::lol:

 

Sampson should be able to help him.

Seriously?

 

You have to be able to do better than that! :lol:

SILENCE!!! :sssh:

 

Ha ha... Are you trying some kind of reverse psychology thing or something???

Ha ha... Are you trying some kind of reverse psychology thing or something???

I know nothing... :walk:

Seriously?

 

You have to be able to do better than that! :lol:

 

Sorry, that's all I've got. Is IU going to still make a deep run?

I liked the Sporting News article on basketball in Indiana--did you read it? First class article.

From my experience gametime knows the most about recruiting on this site and he says Tennessee... Probably the best bet right now then...

 

Don't stoke the ego. :lol:

Don't stoke the ego. :lol:

No need... :D

Don't stoke the ego. :lol:

 

 

It doesn't matter anyways. :lol:

I know nothing... :walk:

 

:lol: Oh yeah, Cincinnati recruiting that you know nothing of... I believe every bit of that...:rolleyes::D

 

Well... When I entered a thread with this title, I was confused about the issue and didn't want to get to optimistic... Now that there have been a quite a few post, I am sure most people will be with me when I say... I am still thoroughly confused about the issue and will still not be too optimistic...:lol:

Don't stoke the ego. :lol:

 

I thought about that right after I posted it...:lol:

Don't let the strong number of UK fans lead any of you to think that is going to happen.

Don't let the strong number of UK fans lead any of you to think that is going to happen.

 

Not a UK fan though :walk::lol:...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.