Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Where does Scotty Hopson end up?

Where does Hopson end up? 140 members have voted

  1. 1. Where does Hopson end up?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I hope he chooses UK, but I think he'll prob go to UT. Anyone know anything about Edmonson? His teammate, I heard they wanted to go to school together?

  • Replies 152
  • Views 16k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Sorry, that's all I've got. Is IU going to still make a deep run?

I liked the Sporting News article on basketball in Indiana--did you read it? First class article.

They are not playing for Dakich like they did for CKS. I seriously doubt it.

 

No I didn't see the article. I'll check it out though.

What happens if Hopson wins Mr. Basketball. Then he goes to Tennessee. We will hear about how UK didn't recruit him again for four years like Lofton!!!! :lol::irked:

What happens if Hopson wins Mr. Basketball. Then he goes to Tennessee. We will hear about how UK didn't recruit him again for four years like Lofton!!!! :lol::irked:

Yes. But probably not for four years.

I think Billy clyde won't let him leave the state.

 

It won't be UK as he is not a BCG type player and would not be a good fit .

It won't be UK as he is not a BCG type player and would not be a good fit .

 

:confused: Care to explain?

:confused: Care to explain?

 

Hopson has a reputation for being lazy sometimes.

He's going to Campbellsville University :sssh:

He will be in Knoxville wearing a bright Orange Sportcoat with Bruce Pearl.

At least if he goes to UT, we can't be accused of not recruiting him. We'll hear it anyway, though.

It will be Tennessee or Kentucky for Hopson.

UC is trying hard, but they will not be a player in the end.

Hopson has a reputation for being lazy sometimes.

 

He has that stigma, but this year, compared to last year has been night and day. The old coach at UHA was one of the worst in Ky hs hoops past year.

Randy McCoy is the new coach and has done a great job with Hopson in pushing him to give consistent effort...McCoy is a very good coach, and has a very good rep.

It will be Tennessee or Kentucky for Hopson.

UC is trying hard, but they will not be a player in the end.

Any idea where he is leaning right now?
  • Author
From all I can gather, UT leads.

From all I can gather KY is not in the running AT ALL!

 

UC, MSU are definitely #2.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.