Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Where does Scotty Hopson end up?

Where does Hopson end up? 140 members have voted

  1. 1. Where does Hopson end up?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Vote for your choice!

 

According to Rivals: Tennessee, Louisville, UC, and MSU are High, UAB and Texas are Medium.

  • Replies 152
  • Views 16k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

UK has not gotten in on the mix yet, but I think Billy G will, and Hopson, being a Kentucky boy, will pick UK. If not, Cincinnati I think is his 2nd choice.

I think Billy clyde won't let him leave the state.

 

We hope...

 

A class with Hopson and Miller would be a dream for most UK fans.

  • Author
I think Billy clyde won't let him leave the state.

If it were only that easy. :lol:

I hope UK.

 

But something tells me either Tennessee (which I picked), or UAB (Hopson we'll stay a Blazer).

I think it comes down to UK or UT. My gut feeling is that he is going to UT but I hope I'm wrong.

From my experience gametime knows the most about recruiting on this site and he says Tennessee... Probably the best bet right now then...

If it were only that easy. :lol:

 

Perhaps BCG should use his 3-way calling plan to insure Hopson's signing! :lol::lol::lol:

 

Sampson should be able to help him.

From my experience gametime knows the most about recruiting on this site and he says Tennessee... Probably the best bet right now then...

 

They are the clear leader right now...

Mick Cronin was at UHA's win over Christian County Friday night.

They are the clear leader right now...

 

I'd have to think UT is way in front at this point.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.