Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Where does Scotty Hopson end up?

Where does Hopson end up? 140 members have voted

  1. 1. Where does Hopson end up?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

That house she got on Blue Chips was "off the record" too right?

 

Maybe she wants a tractor? :lol:

 

I heard it was a fully loaded Lexus.

  • Replies 152
  • Views 16k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I heard it was a fully loaded Lexus.

 

I was quoting the movie "Blue Chips", by the way. Don't read into that.

Scotty Hopson is going to Tennessee. My kid brother's girlfriend's cousin said he saw it on myspace. Maybe he's just going on vacation though, who knows.

 

WHAT!? It was on myspace? Well lets mark it down and close the recruiting...:rolleyes:

But you know something everyone else doesn't?

 

Never said that, but there is just as much disinformation out there as there is information.

Lists...high interest...medium interest...those sorts of things are not entirely accurate.

If he had to pull trigger today, he would likely pick Tennessee, but he is playing it smart...if UT is his school of choice, it would be wise to make sure Pearl is there, and right now, Indiana is going after Pearl HARD.

Never said that, but there is just as much disinformation out there as there is information.

Lists...high interest...medium interest...those sorts of things are not entirely accurate.

If he had to pull trigger today, he would likely pick Tennessee, but he is playing it smart...if UT is his school of choice, it would be wise to make sure Pearl is there, and right now, Indiana is going after Pearl HARD.

 

Pearl at IU is a scary thought for the rest of college basketball. :scared:

I'd rather see Bruce once a year in a non-conference game than 2 times in conference.

I'd rather see Bruce once a year in a non-conference game than 2 times in conference.

 

Would you rather see Bruce once a year or have IU catch up and possibly surpass UK in championships?

 

I'm not saying he can't win at UT, I'm just saying the odds of him cutting down the nets in April is greater in Bloomington.

Scout has added UK to the Hopson profile.

The Rivals profile is very dated, still no inkling of UK there, and has UL with a high interest and they are pretty much out of the picture.

 

Curious, has any of the teams that are the main suitors for Hopson; UK, UC, MSU, UT...have they offered Ty Edmondson a scholarship?

I think UT only has one grant left to give....

Not sure with UK, but they will have a bunch of kids in LEX tomorrow, including Chris Harper, who originally signed with Oregon State, but I do believe Edmondson has a walk-on offer so to speak.

I think UMass is very close to pulling the trigger for Edmondson.

What about UC and Miss State?

Scout has added UK to the Hopson profile.

The Rivals profile is very dated, still no inkling of UK there, and has UL with a high interest and they are pretty much out of the picture.

 

Curious, has any of the teams that are the main suitors for Hopson; UK, UC, MSU, UT...have they offered Ty Edmondson a scholarship?

I think UT only has one grant left to give....

Not sure with UK, but they will have a bunch of kids in LEX tomorrow, including Chris Harper, who originally signed with Oregon State, but I do believe Edmondson has a walk-on offer so to speak.

I think UMass is very close to pulling the trigger for Edmondson.

What about UC and Miss State?

 

Is Edmonson a teammate?

Scout has added UK to the Hopson profile.

The Rivals profile is very dated, still no inkling of UK there, and has UL with a high interest and they are pretty much out of the picture.

 

Curious, has any of the teams that are the main suitors for Hopson; UK, UC, MSU, UT...have they offered Ty Edmondson a scholarship?

I think UT only has one grant left to give....

Not sure with UK, but they will have a bunch of kids in LEX tomorrow, including Chris Harper, who originally signed with Oregon State, but I do believe Edmondson has a walk-on offer so to speak.

I think UMass is very close to pulling the trigger for Edmondson.

What about UC and Miss State?

 

This is probably something obvious that I've missed but why will they have a bunch of kids in LEX tomorrow? Well today now. Is it to come see the UK FL game?

This is probably something obvious that I've missed but why will they have a bunch of kids in LEX tomorrow? Well today now. Is it to come see the UK FL game?

 

Yes, before the weather there were supposed to be 5-6 kids in for the game. Don't know if that still happened or not. LABS should be able to fill us in later.

Yes, before the weather there were supposed to be 5-6 kids in for the game. Don't know if that still happened or not. LABS should be able to fill us in later.

 

That's what I figured, just making sure. Thanks

Chuck Jones

Clark Stepp

Twany Beckham

K.C. Ross-Miller

Chris Turner

Verdell Jones

GT what info do you have on these kids. What year? Positions, size, ect...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.