Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Where does Scotty Hopson end up?

Where does Hopson end up? 140 members have voted

  1. 1. Where does Hopson end up?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I was told Bruce Pearl has been in Hopkinville a lot in the last few weeks and even spent the night at the home of a UHA backer. If anything has changed it's been in the last day or so.

That's a factor in what I'm hearing.........

  • Replies 152
  • Views 16k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That's a factor in what I'm hearing.........

 

 

 

As of last week my man told me he was a Volunteer.

 

Anything "shady" going on?

That's a factor in what I'm hearing.........

 

What kind of factor are we talking about here ?

 

I would love for Hopson to be a Wildcat but I just don't think it's going to happen.

I can't even hint at things right now outside of what I've already said. Sorry...

I can't even hint at things right now outside of what I've already said. Sorry...

 

A sister, a donkey, and Bruce Pearl were walking through the forest...:ylsuper:

  • Author
I can't even hint at things right now outside of what I've already said. Sorry...

I can!!!!!:lol:

I can!!!!!:lol:

 

I will kill you... :irked: :lol:

I can!!!!!:lol:

 

I think I know what the hint is... :eek:

I think I know what the hint is... :eek:

 

I doubt it... ;)

I doubt it... ;)

 

OK...:D

  • Author
I think I know what the hint is... :eek:

I'm not sure how you would.

Really there is no point in even guessing right now... Even the people that know the most aren't real sure... No point in gettin' too worked up over it, just a wait and see thing...

I'm not sure how you would.

 

Just a wild guess... :D

Think UofL beating UT tonight changes anything?

 

Personally I think UT's wide open, high octane offense, coupled with the fact Hopson won't have the ridiculous expectations on his shoulders to carry the program, and also Pearl's loose feel good atmosphere versus Billy G's boot camp esque style really makes it the choice over UK.

I think the program rests on Patricks wide shoulders.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.