Birthdays???

TonyDanza

I always look forward to my birthday. I try to do something fun and different each year. First rule-I never work on my b'day(I did one time & lived to regret it-my b'day is April 1st). Second rule-I do something fun for instance go somewhere I've never been and/or do something I've never done. This year I'll be going to see Van Halen in concert. Third rule-always start celebrating it on the Apr 1 and continue throughout April.

Have a Happy Birthday and enjoy!:dancingpa

That's exactly the way to celebrate a birthday. It doesn't matter the age, it'll always be YOUR day!:thumb:

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

As far as hiding from growing older, it doesn't bother me. My biggest problem with birthdays is I feel as if everyone around me feels obligated to stop what they are doing, put on a fake smile, and act as if the really give a crap that it's my birthday.

That's why I would just as soon not even mention my birthday. And as I said, it has nothing to do with the fact that I will be 30 next year!!

As long as I get good food and a gift I could care less if they really give a crap:lol::lol::lol:

I haven't quite got over Tater's post............:lol::lol::lol: