#1 Tennessee @ #16 Vanderbilt: Thoughts?

letabrotherspeak

The Vols will test drive their new ranking in Nashville, Tuesday night.

Vandy which had to play six of their first nine conference games on the road, have gotten healthy at home, where they will be completing a four game stretch of home games when the Vols come calling.

Vandy has the type of half court game that can give UT fits. The first meeting was a route in which the Vols sprinted to the front and cruised for a 20 point win.

Can Vandy hold the tempo and can they continue to singe the nets, which Shan Foster on the perimeter and AJ Ogilvy in the paint.

I like Vandy in this one.

For some reason the first thing that came to my mind was around 6 years ago I believe when Florida got the #1 ranking ad their next game was a few days later vs. Kentucky in Rupp and the Cats took them "behind the woodshed" so to speak for a good butt kicking.

U.T. just got a huge in which has vaulted them into the #1 spot and now they go on the road to rival Vandy.

Vandy 77

U.T. 67

For some reason the first thing that came to my mind was around 6 years ago I believe when Florida got the #1 ranking ad their next game was a few days later vs. Kentucky in Rupp and the Cats took them "behind the woodshed" so to speak for a good butt kicking.

U.T. just got a huge in which has vaulted them into the #1 spot and now they go on the road to rival Vandy.

Vandy 77

U.T. 67

I think that this may very well happen.