Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

#1 Tennessee @ #16 Vanderbilt: Thoughts?

Featured Replies

I have the feeling Vandy takes it.

 

Vandy 77

Tennessee 69

UT by 8

Let me see Vandy beat the Cats by 40 something at home, Cats beat the vols at Rupp, so I'd say Vandy by 30. Making fun of myself here...Vandy will win by 3 in OT. And should be a great game.

UT wins by 12, with the game not even being as close as the final score.

Tennessee will win by 10 or 12...

Vanderbilt 76-71.

UT will have to play as well maybe better than they did Sat. IMO difficult for any team to do. Sat. was an intense game this one will be as well, Vandy by 2.

I hope UT enjoys their ranking all they can because I don't see anyone winning at Vanderbilt. I think UT is the better team, but it won't happen.

Vandy by 4 points in overtime. Either Ogilvy or Foster goes for 30+

 

Lofton scores around 22.

Let me see Vandy beat the Cats by 40 something at home, Cats beat the vols at Rupp, so I'd say Vandy by 30. Making fun of myself here...Vandy will win by 3 in OT. And should be a great game.

 

But you forgot a few things.

1. UT is better than UK.

2. UT beat Vandy 80-60 at Thompson-Boling.

3. UT beat Memphis @ Memphis

4. Vandy lost to Florida

5. UT beat Florida

6. And lastly none of these things matter.

 

I'll take UT by 12.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.