Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NCAA puts Indiana on notice

Featured Replies

I will only make one post on this.

 

1. I have a better shot at being IU's next coach than Bobby Knight does.

 

2. Major violations do not mean that players were paid or anything other than what was already reported. If CKS told the school and the NCAA that he was unaware that the 3way calls were being used aand it's found that he lied about that, that would make it a major violation. Doesn't necessarily mean there is anything more than what has already come out.

 

3. If IU is found guilty of a major recruiting violation, they will still need to be found guilty 3 more times to catch up to glorious ole UK.

 

Finally,

 

4.I will stick by what I have said in my previous posts on the subject.

 

IU has 90 days to respond to the allegations, so it's not over. But it doesn't look good.

 

I guess we'll find out in June what happens.

 

Major violations most likely mean major punishment, though.

  • Replies 82
  • Views 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder if AT&T will hire Sampson as a pitchman for their new line of cell phones with unlimited text messaging feature????

AJ Ratliff has left the team for the remainder of the season for personal reasons.

I will only make one post on this.

 

1. I have a better shot at being IU's next coach than Bobby Knight does.

 

2. Major violations do not mean that players were paid or anything other than what was already reported. If CKS told the school and the NCAA that he was unaware that the 3way calls were being used aand it's found that he lied about that, that would make it a major violation. Doesn't necessarily mean there is anything more than what has already come out.

 

3. If IU is found guilty of a major recruiting violation, they will still need to be found guilty 3 more times to catch up to glorious ole UK.

 

Finally,

 

4.I will stick by what I have said in my previous posts on the subject.

 

IU has 90 days to respond to the allegations, so it's not over. But it doesn't look good.

 

I guess we'll find out in June what happens.

 

Take your beating like a man...

 

Your unethical coach hired by your unethical school got caught and they're going to pay for it. I guess as long as you can keep a top 15 ranking, no one cares.

 

3. If IU is found guilty of a major recruiting violation, they will still need to be found guilty 3 more times to catch up to glorious ole UK.

 

 

Great point.

 

:confused:

I will only make one post on this.

 

1. I have a better shot at being IU's next coach than Bobby Knight does.

 

2. Major violations do not mean that players were paid or anything other than what was already reported. If CKS told the school and the NCAA that he was unaware that the 3way calls were being used aand it's found that he lied about that, that would make it a major violation. Doesn't necessarily mean there is anything more than what has already come out.

 

3. If IU is found guilty of a major recruiting violation, they will still need to be found guilty 3 more times to catch up to glorious ole UK.

 

Finally,

 

4.I will stick by what I have said in my previous posts on the subject.

 

IU has 90 days to respond to the allegations, so it's not over. But it doesn't look good.

 

I guess we'll find out in June what happens.

 

I have to say, this does give me a slight hint of satisfaction. Don't fret '98, old buddy, Jerry Tarkanian is still available.

As a UK fan, I know it's fun to stick our tougues out at other programs. Just kind of hard to do that right now.

I have been an IU fan my entire life until Davis left. I was a glass half full guy when it came to coach Knight and felt Davis desereved a longer chance. I knew the day Sampson was hired that it would be a dark day in Bloomington very soon. How can a program go from 100% compliance to this mess so quickly, only one place to lay the blame K-E-L-V-I-N!

:dancingpa:laugh:

 

have to love this, IU treats two good coaches (Knight and Davis) poorly, and treats a terrible coach (Sampson) like a king now. Needless to say they have gotten what they deserve!

:dancingpa:laugh:

 

have to love this, IU treats two good coaches (Knight and Davis) poorly, and treats a terrible coach (Sampson) like a king now. Needless to say they have gotten what they deserve!

You saying Mike Davis was a good coach disqualifies you from further comment on the matter. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Looks like they have updated the story on ESPN.com

 

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/news/story?id=3243793

 

Not looking good for the Hooisers.

 

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:ylsuper::ylsuper::ylsuper:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I don't think it's funny, I think it's sad.

I don't think it's funny, I think it's sad.

 

I agree. Especially since a good portion of those that suffer from this will be innocent kids.

Ironic this thing all happened right after UK got walloped, someone at ESPN.com must be a UK fan.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.