Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NCAA puts Indiana on notice

Featured Replies

Sampson was dirty at OU. WHy did anyone not think he would not be shading at IU.

 

:thumb: This sums it all up.

  • Replies 82
  • Views 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hilarious Blue Chips comments. I seriously laughed out loud.

 

Way to stick up for your team by attacking UK, 98. All class...

 

Way to stick up for your team by attacking UK, 98. All class...

 

:thumb::thumb::lol:

Hilarious Blue Chips comments. I seriously laughed out loud.

 

Way to stick up for your team by attacking UK, 98. All class...

 

Ditto

I don't think it's funny, I think it's sad.

 

It's only funny to people who support a program who traditionally has been caught with their "hand in the cookie jar" more than once....:sssh:

Way to stick up for your team by attacking UK, 98. All class...

 

Since every UK poster has posted with such class in this thread, right? :lol:

It's only funny to people who support a program who traditionally has been caught with their "hand in the cookie jar" more than once....:sssh:

 

:sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

Sampson is a CROOK and bad for college basketball. He needs to be let go and should NEVER get a job at a D-1 school ever again!

 

I do not mind giving people second chances, I really don't! However, to do this right after what he had done at Oklahoma and then to lie about it, is just flat out wrong!

:sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

 

My thoughts, exactly.:thumb:

It's only funny to people who support a program who traditionally has been caught with their "hand in the cookie jar" more than once....:sssh:

 

More class...

 

Since every UK poster has posted with such class in this thread, right? :lol:

 

Oh, so because someone else doesnt have class, that makes it ok. :rolleyes:

What kind of sentence will IU get if found guilty?

First of all I think this is sad....that one of the cleanest programs in the NCAA is being investigated.

I have also seen many posts on here about Sampson being a known cheater..that is true,he was on restrictions when he took the IU job. But if I recall correctly there were some questions about Mr. Pitino's activities while he was at Hawaii when he applied for the UK job. He was aware of that and offered to remove his name from the job search. KNOWING that everyone here would be watching his EVERY move,he kept his nose clean and did a great job....a page Mr. Sampson should have taken.

You can fault the Administration if you like (and many will),but in the end it all boils down to the actions of the coach and his staff and THEY are ultimately responsible.Something that still leaves a bad taste in my mouth as far as the Duane Casey incident. Duane took the fall and Eddie is still coaching.

It's only funny to people who support a program who traditionally has been caught with their "hand in the cookie jar" more than once....:sssh:

 

Actually, it's only funny because of 98. :D

 

I'm a TarHeel fan so that doesn't fly. I do root for UK and UofL and rooted for IU when Knight was there.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.