Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NCAA puts Indiana on notice

Featured Replies

It's all starting to make sense now. Bobby Knight was made aware of all of the violations, and knows that Indiana will be severing ties with Sampson. Coach Knight will now return to IU to clean up the program. :sssh::D:D

 

You know, that doesn't sounds too far fetched. BK wouldn't rule out returning to the sidelines when he was on Leno last night.

  • Replies 82
  • Views 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's all starting to make sense now. Bobby Knight was made aware of all of the violations, and knows that Indiana will be severing ties with Sampson. Coach Knight will now return to IU to clean up the program. :sssh::D:D

 

You just beat me to this same thought!!!

 

bufbknight.jpeg

 

Welcome Home BOB!!!!! Back where you belong.

IU has too rich a tradition and is too proud a program to let this continue. They need get rid of Sampson now before they end up getting the death sentence.

I'll borrow a quote from 98 in the UK/Vandy thread:

 

:laugh::thumb:

So he can't comment on UK's loss? :rolleyes:

 

And Pat can't comment on this?

 

Chill out Deuce.

Next season I get to say that Morehead State has a better chance of making the Final Four this season than the Indiana Hoosiers. Sweet.

Next season I get to say that Morehead State has a better chance of making the Final Four this season than the Indiana Hoosiers. Sweet.
Now that there is FUNNY:banana:

As long as they're winning is all that matters. I believe I remember someone saying that.

As long as they're winning is all that matters. I believe I remember someone saying that.
I beleive Ricky P got beat worse and survived it !

A very sad day for all IU fans........:dancingpa

Ya know, having a top 10 recruiting class, leading the Big 10, and being ranked 1 spot outside the Top 10 in both polls realllllllllly sucks.

 

Still feel this way 98? At least we now know how that top 10 recruiting class was obtained. But these were just "minor infractions" right? Better enjoy this postseason--it may be IU's last for awhile.

That hurts. Will anyone transfer, if the sanctions are harsh?

I will only make one post on this.

 

1. I have a better shot at being IU's next coach than Bobby Knight does.

 

2. Major violations do not mean that players were paid or anything other than what was already reported. If CKS told the school and the NCAA that he was unaware that the 3way calls were being used aand it's found that he lied about that, that would make it a major violation. Doesn't necessarily mean there is anything more than what has already come out.

 

3. If IU is found guilty of a major recruiting violation, they will still need to be found guilty 3 more times to catch up to glorious ole UK.

 

Finally,

 

4.I will stick by what I have said in my previous posts on the subject.

 

For the record, I have defended CKS from the beginning of all this, but if there is a postseason ban of any kind that comes down, he should be fired immediately.

 

I don't think that will happen, but if it does, then see ya.

IU has 90 days to respond to the allegations, so it's not over. But it doesn't look good.

 

I guess we'll find out in June what happens.

It's all starting to make sense now. Bobby Knight was made aware of all of the violations, and knows that Indiana will be severing ties with Sampson. Coach Knight will now return to IU to clean up the program. :sssh::D:D

 

WOW, I did not see that coming!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.