Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NCAA puts Indiana on notice

Featured Replies

I agree. Especially since a good portion of those that suffer from this will be innocent kids.

 

That is always a shame that the players get shafted because of the mistakes of others. The players most likely know what they're getting into with certain guys, however. Sampson is the poster-boy for trouble.

  • Replies 82
  • Views 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't think it's funny, I think it's sad.

 

No doubt it's sad, for the kids and fans ONLY. The Administration at IU should've done a better job at hiring a coach. Sampson shouldn't be a clown.

 

Either way, if I get a chance to jump on 98...I'm all over it...:D

I was actually thinking it's sad for the sport. IU being clean is something to be proud of, everyone interested in college basketball suffers if they go through the mud. Yet some UK fans seem to be positively ecstatic over it. I know that IU fans have probably given Kentucky a lot over the years with Kentucky's violations, but still.

I was actually thinking it's sad for the sport. IU being clean is something to be proud of, everyone interested in college basketball suffers if they go through the mud. Yet some UK fans seem to be positively ecstatic over it. I know that IU fans have probably given Kentucky a lot over the years with Kentucky's violations, but still.

 

I can pull a few examples from as recently as last night :thumb:

You saying Mike Davis was a good coach disqualifies you from further comment on the matter. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

 

and how many national championship games has Sampson been in :sssh:

Will heads roll in administration for his hiring?

Sampson was dirty at OU. WHy did anyone not think he would not be shading at IU.

Someone should have titled this thread OUCH.... with a capital O.

Someone should have titled this thread OUCH.... with a capital O.

 

Why not throw a capital UCH on there for good measure? ;)

Did they give Ricky a tractor too?

Did they give Ricky a tractor too?

 

Boys, the rules don't make much sense. But I believe in the rules. Some of us broke them. I broke them. I can't do this. I can't win like this.

 

 

There's 'ole Happy. Signing checks!

Sucks to be an Indiana ballplayer right now.

I will only make one post on this.

1. I have a better shot at being IU's next coach than Bobby Knight does.

 

2. Major violations do not mean that players were paid or anything other than what was already reported. If CKS told the school and the NCAA that he was unaware that the 3way calls were being used aand it's found that he lied about that, that would make it a major violation. Doesn't necessarily mean there is anything more than what has already come out.

3. If IU is found guilty of a major recruiting violation, they will still need to be found guilty 3 more times to catch up to glorious ole UK.

Finally,

 

4.I will stick by what I have said in my previous posts on the subject.

 

IU has 90 days to respond to the allegations, so it's not over. But it doesn't look good.

I guess we'll find out in June what happens.

I will just address the highlighted parts........

 

1. I for one would LOVE to see that, are you going to wear a red sweater and proclaim that you are all knowing and no one else's opinion matters as well?

 

2. May just also mean that there is more as well.

 

3. This one is the real winner here, defer I.U.'s allegations/guilt to former U.K. allegations/penalties... Nice shot at a spin there 98 :rolleyes:, that was expected, obvvious and weak.

Another thing if you are wanting to catch up with "glorious ole U.K" as you phrased it.......you had better win a few more NCAA titles and a lot more conference titles before that ever is in the conversation.:D

 

4. I guess that we will, there may just be more before then also..... Sampson was such a wonderful hire, I can't think of a more perfect match. GO I.U.!! They keep going under Sampson and they may let them wear those stripes on their warmups as the NCAA 'jail" attire.

 

Maybe the other I.U. fans on here will help you out.......Oh Wait, there aren't any...... never mind.:p

 

In closing I will just say that "Sampson" should have never cut his hair....:sssh:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.