Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NCAA puts Indiana on notice

Featured Replies

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/news/story?id=3243325

 

ESPN.com has learned over the last week that the NCAA uncovered new information since Indiana self-reported violations under second-year head coach Kelvin Sampson in October. That new information helped result in a major violations tag that could put the season of Indiana (No. 12 ESPN/USA Today, No. 13 AP) under a cloud of uncertainty and the career of Sampson as well.

 

Major violations...ouch

Won't be penalized until next year.

  • Replies 82
  • Views 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll borrow a quote from 98 in the UK/Vandy thread:

 

No words.

Kelvin Sampson, while being a great coach, does some sketchy things, if I were IU I would severe ties with him.

I'll borrow a quote from 98 in the UK/Vandy thread:

 

Sore loser much?

Since 98 has suddenly left the building, let me offer what I think he would say. :D:D

 

 

 

You know darn good and well if IU was getting beat down like this there'd be plenty of posts about it.

 

And I'd take my medicine and roll with it. :thumb:

Sore loser much?

 

Not in the least. But I'd much rather be in UK's boat right now than IU's.

Weak.

 

Think Pat would have made that comment had UK not just gotten shellacked? I don't...

Not in the least. But I'd much rather be in UK's boat right now than IU's.

 

So he can't comment on UK's loss? :rolleyes:

Think Pat would have made that comment had UK not just gotten shellacked? I don't...

 

No because 98 wouldn't have made that one. :D

As stated in the numerous "IU minor violations" threads, Sampson's a clown...

 

Always has been, always will be. IU sold their soul with that hire...

I was shocked when Indiana hired Sampson knowing what a dirty coach and damaged goods they were getting.

 

I have no sympathy for these morons, they wanted to win at all costs, they get what they deserve.

It's all starting to make sense now. Bobby Knight was made aware of all of the violations, and knows that Indiana will be severing ties with Sampson. Coach Knight will now return to IU to clean up the program. :sssh::D:D

So he can't comment on UK's loss? :rolleyes:

 

I don't know what the problem is. I just used a quote of his to describe my feelings on this particular situation. 577 impermissible phone calls and now major recruiting violations? No words.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.