Bracken County at Pendleton County : Predictions

I am not saying that is the reason they lost to Powell, but was Natalie not at 100% the best choice that is all, we have different views of the choice that was made, like you said early if she comes in and scores then everything is great, but it didn't work out, all I said is that as a Coach that is not the choice I would have made at that time. Different views lead to different outcomes that is what makes Basketball great something that works for one Coach may not for another.

The reasons are the same as they have been all year, not being able to hold the lead and lack of defensive intensity, you can not get outscored "4" to "16" in the third quarter and hope to win many games. Did you know that is the 4th time they have scored 4 points or less in the 3rd quarter?

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are a lot of great coaches in the stands!

These avatars are really entertaining. Although I didn't see you on the sidelines at Rupp Tuesday, I did see somebody who resembled you on the bench at Deming tonight.;)

Back on topic, I say Bracken by around 7.

These avatars are really entertaining. Although I didn't see you on the sidelines at Rupp Tuesday, I did see somebody who resembled you on the bench at Deming tonight.;)

Back on topic, I say Bracken by around 7.

What kind of avatar you want to see next.. I will give you what you want.. I will start taking requests...:ylsuper:

Hey, you know what? that guy from Augusta.. he does look a little like me doesnt he. Wonder if we are related?

What kind of avatar you want to see next.. I will give you what you want.. I will start taking requests...:ylsuper:

Hey, you know what? that guy from Augusta.. he does look a little like me doesnt he. Wonder if we are related?

Got it on good authority that the guy on the Augusta bench says he is a LOT better looking. On the topic: I'm going with Bracken by eight, 50-42.

It will not be played tomorrow as officials could not be assigned. there were no officials available for tomorrow night.

No other date has been reached.

I'll put the zebra stripes on and call it.

Instead of reading the sportsmanship card, I have a poem to share with the ladies.

AND, you best stay in your coaching box or I will run you out of the gym.:lol:;):lol: and give you another story for the technical thread.

It will not be played tomorrow as officials could not be assigned. there were no officials available for tomorrow night.

No other date has been reached.

Thanks PK....:thumb:

Someone bring the oxygen tank, if LBBC works this one....:lol:

Instead of reading the sportsmanship card, I have a poem to share with the ladies.

AND, you best stay in your coaching box or I will run you out of the gym.:lol:;):lol: and give you another story for the technical thread.

That is hilarious... Coach Collins would love to hear that poem read... Why dont you call him and recite it to him on his answering machine.. He'd love to hear it.

Thanks PK....:thumb:

Someone bring the oxygen tank, if LBBC works this one....:lol:

Why? Walking from one side of the halfcourt stripe to the other side of the halfcourt stripe doesn't take a lot of energy.

In the JV game at least, Coach Collins and Coach Kelsch will tell me all the calls I need to make.:lol::flame:

Why? Walking from one side of the halfcourt stripe to the other side of the halfcourt stripe doesn't take a lot of energy.

In the JV game at least, Coach Collins and Coach Kelsch will tell me all the calls I need to make.:lol::flame:

The tank was for the fans, as they'll need to catch their breath, from yelling at you so much....:D