Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Could Marvin resign today????

Featured Replies

It seems Marvin wants to win.

 

In the Enquirer today, it said that there was some tension in that Marvin wants to restructure the front office and add scouts. Brown's want to fire coaches.

 

Was Marvin posturing on the firing of coaches to send a message to the Brown's that he is not on board with that.

 

He is meeting with them now and will be at his press conference at 3:00 PM.

 

If the Brown's say no to upgrading the front office and add scouts, does Marvin resign or threaten to resign to get his way?

Something has to change one way or the other.

I think the whole franchise should be gutted. Start over new with another coach and get rid of all the head cases.

I think the whole franchise should be gutted. Start over new with another coach and get rid of all the head cases.

 

As long as the owner remains it doesn't matter.

As long as the owner remains it doesn't matter.

 

The Bengals will always be a low-rent franchise as long as the current ownership is in place.

On Mike and Mike this morning, it was reported that Palmer said that coaching changes needed to be made. Which ones, he didn't say.

  • Author
On Mike and Mike this morning, it was reported that Palmer said that coaching changes needed to be made. Which ones, he didn't say.

 

Saw the clip. He said he didn't think the present coaching staff could take them to the next level. He didn't indicate which coaches he was meaning.

 

Marvin addressed the comment by saying he appreciated Carson's opinion but he is a player.

This could get interesting. Anyone think CP posturing to get out. I would if I were him.

  • Author
This could get interesting. Anyone think CP posturing to get out. I would if I were him.

 

I don't. I think he is posturing for some new offensive coaches or saying the offense has no confidence in what the defensive coaches are doing. But I feel like it is the former.

I don't. I think he is posturing for some new offensive coaches or saying the offense has no confidence in what the defensive coaches are doing. But I feel like it is the former.

 

You may be right. Just kind of out of character for him.

  • Author
You may be right. Just kind of out of character for him.

 

But what SHOULD BE IN CHARACTER FOR HIM as a leader of the team. This, to me, is on the lines of what Boomer would do. Maybe the greatest team leader this franchise has ever had.

 

I like seeing that Carson DOES NOT want to return next season with things as is and to continue with mediocre. I LIKE him standing up and saying it. And he did it in a low key, respectful manner.

 

He didn't stand on the sidelines yelling at the coaches and embarrassing them.

He didn't throw specific coaches under the bus but rather answered the question and Marvin implied that he know what Carson was talking about.

Im guessing what Palmer wants he will get. Should be interesting to see how this unfolds.

 

Where is gametime? Im waiting to get his take on this.

Well if Marvin is still here. Then atleast we need to get a new defensive coordinator and a new offensive coordinator. I mean not many people have said much about Bob Bratkowski, and he did a good job here for awhile. However it is time for a change on that side of the ball. We need a new coach with some new ideas for this offense, because this offense has to much talent to have struggled so much to score points this year like we did...

Well if Marvin is still here. Then atleast we need to get a new defensive coordinator and a new offensive coordinator. I mean not many people have said much about Bob Bratkowski, and he did a good job here for awhile. However it is time for a change on that side of the ball. We need a new coach with some new ideas for this offense, because this offense has to much talent to have struggled so much to score points this year like we did...

 

11th in scoring in the NFL.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.