Kentucky 2008 Schedule

TheLegends64

To say that a team like tOSU would go 6-6 in ANY conference is a little absurd IMO. Yes, they were beat soundly by Florida and LSU. Those are the two best teams in the SEC, BY FAR, IMO.

Sorry, but how was LSU "BY FAR" the best in the SEC, when two other SEC teams beat them, and they didn't even play Georgia?

As to tOSU being 6-6, you're right, it wouldn't happen very often. They'd be a 2-4 loss team most years, IMO.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, I said that because of what letabrotherspeak said.

I am not saying the Big 10 is better than the SEC because it isn't. I admit that and I have before. I am just saying come on, give the Big 10 credit. People act like it's a cake walk conference. I just wish people would wake up and see the Big 10 is tough, and it always will be..

But it is a cakewalk conference, Thats why Illinois was so good this year and Michigan will be good in the a few years. All you need is a spread offense and speed and you will beat the big 10 year in and year out. They look good against each other because they all play the same. Slow drag out pounding football. Maybe 25 years ago, not in todays game will that succed anywhere besides the big ten. I think UK would of made a BCS bowl out of the big 10 last year.

To say that a team like tOSU would go 6-6 in ANY conference is a little absurd IMO. Yes, they were beat soundly by Florida and LSU. Those are the two best teams in the SEC, BY FAR, IMO. Maybe if they played both of those teams 4 times a year, they'd go 6-6. But they'd play the Ole Miss', the Arkansas', the UK's (most years), the MSU's... We've seen the talent they've brought in over the past decade, and if they were in the SEC, they'd be stealing "SEC" athletes from other schools in the conference. Could they go 6-6 once? Sure...It definitely would not be norm.

Don't forget about UGA. I think they had a better team than LSU last year.

Did anyone else hear that UK would pick up Miami (OH) instead of Temple next year?

I thought I read that somewhere, but maybe not.

Temple is not on the 2008 schedule and Kentucky is still trying to find a replacement game. The MAC said it would help put another team on the UK schedule but so far they have not.

Half way there....