Rocks All District Team, 6-A District Five

KWG88

As long as we are stating OPINIONS, I will give you mine.... Both Ferguson and Pryor would flourish in Trinity's system. (Afterall, they have a lineman going to Florida.) Both Ferguson and Pryor were dual threats Stein was not. Stein is GREAT at what he does, but to say that he is the best qb in the district is just one person's opinion.

Also, as I thought no coach admitted to vote anti anybody:sleep::sleep::sleep:

I mean no disrespect to any player. I am sure that there are many kids who are deserving of this honor.

I stand by my statement.

By the way...one of the nice things about BGP is you don't know who I am, who/what I know and or what role I play in high school sports. :D:D

Stein was a dual threat and was very effective running the ball when he was given the green light. Check out Trinity's last drive in regulation of the State Championship game.

He also didn't need to run very often during the season as he was well protected in the pocket, had a plethora of open receivers and a great ability to buy time in the pocket by moving his feet and finding the open man. He was the best QB in Louisville.

He also didn't need to run very often during the season as he was well protected in the pocket, had a plethora of open receivers and a great ability to buy time in the pocket by moving his feet and finding the open man. He was the best QB in Louisville.

Ding Ding Ding!!!!!

We have a winner.

It's even more impressive when you consider that he was only a 1-year starter. (I hope Trinity's QB next year can fare so well.)

I think the question is did Eastern QB have better a season over Stein?

Also, everyone knows that most of these coaches do not like to give any kudos to Trinity due to their strong dislike for Beatty.

That was my thought too, I know Ferguson is good, but Stein was one of the most impressive QBs Trinity has had. Considering the names he has followed that is saying a whole lot.