NKY/Louisville "Super" Bowl

TonyDanza

Do you think a multi-team football classic w/ top regional teams is a good idea?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think a multi-team football classic w/ top regional teams is a good idea?

• Yes, I would attend and/or help in its startup.
    • No, it's not sensible or logistically sound.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hook 1, get FSN to broadcast one or more of the games.

Hook 2, split gate, TV and radio revenue equally(after TD's cut of course!)

Hook 3, offer discounted or free tickets to all youth football teams in the Louisville, NKY and Greater Cincy area, student discounts, basically no 15$ or 20$ tickets (I've had several friends complain about the exorbitant ticket and concession prices for some of the Paul Brown Stadium high school games...basically he ended up paying what it would have cost to go see the Bengals.)

Hook4, maybe at halftime let some grade school teams have a 30 min running clock jamboree(Hikes Point Lobos v. Our Lady of Lourdes, etc)

I kind of like the idea of

Trinity vs. Highlands

Lou. X vs. Cincy X

Cov. Cath vs. Male, Manual or Central

I know Highlands wants to play Trinity, but I kinda like the Cincy X vs. Trinity game. It would be Ohio large school state champ against Ky large school state champ.

Hook 1, get FSN to broadcast one or more of the games.

Hook 2, split gate, TV and radio revenue equally(after TD's cut of course!)

Hook 3, offer discounted or free tickets to all youth football teams in the Louisville, NKY and Greater Cincy area, student discounts, basically no 15$ or 20$ tickets (I've had several friends complain about the exorbitant ticket and concession prices for some of the Paul Brown Stadium high school games...basically he ended up paying what it would have cost to go see the Bengals.)

Hook4, maybe at halftime let some grade school teams have a 30 min running clock jamboree(Hikes Point Lobos v. Our Lady of Lourdes, etc)

I have the connections to make the tv & radio work.

I agree on the ticket price thing.

I love the grade school team idea. Wonder if any the NKYer's little leagues would come down?

Forget the T, X, or Cincy school game, I want to see a strong HHS squad take on Columbus DeSales again! Man, something about the team/program just rubbed me the wrong way, and being 0-2 against them from the past 2 years isn't sitting well.

I know Highlands wants to play Trinity, but I kinda like the Cincy X vs. Trinity game. It would be Ohio large school state champ against Ky large school state champ.

Yeah, but that's already been done. They played this year when they both became state champions. Lets not crown them champs for 08 quite yet...but if you want crown'em, go ahead and crown'em!:lol:

I have the connections to make the tv & radio work.

I agree on the ticket price thing.

I love the grade school team idea. Wonder if any the NKYer's little leagues would come down?

I know the Boone County Pee Wee Football League sends team to play in Lexington and Owensboro at the end of the year and sent a team to play in Paul Brown last year during the regular season. I don't think they would have a problem to sending teams to play in Louisville.

BCPWFL Link