Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UNC at Kentucky Thoughts/Predictions

Who wins? 130 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I guarantee he is better than Sheray Thomas, LOL.

 

That is true, but he is right that in Tubby did have a good game plan to always stop Hansborough. I know his freshman year we were still without Morris and pretty much contained him all game with people like Thomas and Orbzut, and then last year Morris had a great game on him. So I do wonder how Billy G plan on trying to contain him...

  • Replies 151
  • Views 18.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No way we lose by 35 at Rupp!!!:mad:

 

Why is that so hard to believe. Rupp Arena is not a scary place at all for teams to play at. I mean kids these days play at A LOT tougher arenas than Rupp now. Rupp is usually dead all game except for when UK goes on runs. So Rupp being as big as it is, really does not have any effect on kids when it is real quiet...

That is true, but he is right that in Tubby did have a good game plan to always stop Hansborough. I know his freshman year we were still without Morris and pretty much contained him all game with people like Thomas and Orbzut, and then last year Morris had a great game on him. So I do wonder how Billy G plan on trying to contain him...

 

BAC?

During the UK telecast last night they said the next UKTV broadcast would be Friday night Nov. 30th against Western Ky. Did anyone else happen to catch that? What's up with that?

I use my heart on the poll and my head on the thread :thumb:

 

Same :jump:

Lawson might not play for UNC...does it matter? Um, NO!

 

UNC-72

UK-50

During the UK telecast last night they said the next UKTV broadcast would be Friday night Nov. 30th against Western Ky. Did anyone else happen to catch that? What's up with that?

Women's team.

Adult beverages at the Hyatt afterwards will be needed! :ylsuper:

bigblueinsanity, happy ol' dad, pioneer568, SuperB, Wireman, Do you guys honestly believe UK will win this game?

 

I never said I thought they would win this game. I said we wouldn't lose by 35 at Rupp!!! I did vote for UK but I can't bring myself to ever vote against them.

Women's team.

 

:thumb: That "UK Hoops" logo that makes no mention of the women's team will get ya everytime.

  • Author
I did vote for UK but I can't bring myself to ever vote against them.

 

Well if you REALLY don't think they'll win, then just don't vote. :cool:

Can't believe I am actually saying this...because Cats b-ball is not a fav of mine but.......I must pull for Kentucky!

 

 

 

Go Cats! (In my most redneck voice) :lol::lol:

PP gets introduced to REAL D1 basketball this weekend.

 

PP , meet Mr. Hansbrough. Good luck.

 

BTW, am I the only one that sees TH as a GREAT college player who will not have a lot of success at the next level?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.