Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UNC at Kentucky Thoughts/Predictions

Who wins? 130 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

OK? Davidson isn't a horrible team man, they won over 25 games last year. Also BYU isn't horrible either. They beat them by 10 without their starting PG. And did you forget BYU beat UofL?? Well is this the same UK team that GOT BEAT by Grardner Webb, AT HOME?? or the same UK team who crushed almighty Stony Brook by 10 in Lexington?

 

I am very pleased to see that you're also a North Carolina fan (even though I thought I heard you say that you were a UK fan way back when?). Go Tar Heels!:sleep:

  • Replies 151
  • Views 18.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am very pleased to see that you're also a North Carolina fan (even though I thought I heard you say that you were a UK fan way back when?). Go Tar Heels!

 

Glad to see you coming around Wireman :banana:

Glad to see you coming around Wireman :banana:

 

The entire fan base has already written the Cats off, so I might as well just give up. New prediction:

 

UNC 170

UK 35

 

I wish some other True Blue fans would argue, but apparently UK has lost all of its fans. :fight:

The video made me realize how much I miss UK being good. With that said they bring it all back and turn the season around with a huge upset over UNC, and then pigs will be flying and cows will jump over the moon and I will win the powerball. I really just don't see this team as being very competitive for a few more months if at all this year.

Let's remember what UK basketball is all about! :thumb:

 

 

 

With that said, UNC likely wins by around 20. :lol:

 

 

I absolutely love that video! That Cameron Mills shot still gives me chills..

"My prediction....pain." - Clubber Lang

I absolutely love that video! That Cameron Mills shot still gives me chills..

 

 

Me 2 :scared:

UNC by 35.

 

At least. UK fans better get used to the idea of having a losing season because its going to happen and it won't be BCG fault.

UNC goes into this game with a 6-0 record.

UK goes into this game with a 4-1 record.

Lawson quoted as saying he WILL play Saturday.

At least. UK fans better get used to the idea of having a losing season because its going to happen and it won't be BCG fault.

 

:sleep::sleep::sleep:

I still don't see this one as a huge blowout. Carolina has not looked like world-beaters so far...

Thats just because I think saying 40 is crazy. :lol: I was semi kidding but I fully expect them to lose by 20 +. So now I covered all areas 20-40. :lol:

 

I don't. Tar Heels by 40.

 

Seriously, what's the spread? UK would have probably lost big had they been at full strength.

 

Actually, I figure it will probably be more along the 20 to 30 range because UNC will probably ease up once they put the game away and UK will be able to keep pace later, and maybe even chip a few points away.

 

Heels - 87

Cats - 64

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.