Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UNC at Kentucky Thoughts/Predictions

Who wins? 130 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I seriously cannot believe that 13 people voted for UK.

 

 

Actually, yes I can.

  • Replies 151
  • Views 18.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will be attending this game, but I'm pretty sure it's a waste of money anyways.

 

Kentucky is too young, they just have Crawford at leadership and Bradley wants to be the star in my opinion, Kentucky can not play together just yet, give them 3 years (If Patterson was to stay). they'll be fine.

 

But Saturday look for the final score to be

 

North Carolina: 84

Kentucky: 59

Cats struggle early, but get it going in the second half, coach Gillespie gets his first signature win as coach of the cats... GO CATS!!!:cool:

Cats struggle early, but get it going in the second half, coach Gillespie gets his first signature win as coach of the cats... GO CATS!!!:cool:

 

Finally, another True Blue fan that isn't living in the past games.

It amazes me how much UK is down on their own team this season. They are 4-1, not 1-4.

 

AMEN brother! This game will be in single digits and before we bring out the bashers let's just see how Billy Gillispie does in his first big game. After the Stony Brook game I bet he had a thing or two to say about Saturday. UNC is a tough team but they're not head and shoulders above anyone.

 

I cant bring myself to not pick UK to win, but I think they lose by single digits.

ANYWAY...

 

GO CATS!

Finally, another True Blue fan that isn't living in the past games.

 

I think they can win, also. But, they will have to play their best game of the young season, without a doubt. I am with you, Wireman. I wish we were at full strength, so our chances would be better. Go Big Blue!!!!! :thumb:

I think they can win, also. But, they will have to play their best game of the young season, without a doubt. I am with you, Wireman. I wish we were at full strength, so our chances would be better. Go Big Blue!!!!! :thumb:

 

I hope the Tar Heels are at full strength also. Lawson said he was playing but we will have to wait & see.

I think UK can pull this one out! And I don't care if I am in the 18%!! :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I refuse to make a prediction, because I am not capable of voting with my head and not my heart. I will just say this......

 

GO CATS!

 

Fingers crossed that the guards show up for this one. Everyone talked about the guards carrying the Cats this season. However, the frontcourt was the only thing that kept them from getting embarrassed (again) on Tuesday.

I thought everyone saw it that way.

 

He'll be the next Brian Scalabrine or Mark Madsen.

 

Lets not lose your mind. He won't be that bad.

I have watched several NC games and quite frankly if they are the best then parity is indeed the key word. They are not overly impressive.....of course neither is Ky. UK has a chance if they play well and NC plays poorly. That being said I think NC loses several games this year. I am much more impressed with UCLA and Duke right now.

I told the guys at work today,if UK beats Carolina I will cook breakfast for them Monday morning. Not to worry I'm safe on this one,Carolina by 19.

I'm loveing the comments about UNC not playing tough teams...Yeah they aren't playing top 10 talent & neither is the rest of the country this early in the season but at least they can beat the teams they do play unlike that team that 21 people has voted for.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.