Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UNC at Kentucky Thoughts/Predictions

Who wins? 130 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

It hurt me but I voted UNC and I think it might get ugly!!

  • Replies 151
  • Views 18.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Come on UK fans....were is the "We Believe" motto????

 

I thought it only applied to the football team. :lol:

I thought it only applied to the football team. :lol:

 

We're gonna make it for Basketball too! :ylsuper::D:lol:

Let's remember what UK basketball is all about! :thumb:

 

 

 

With that said, UNC likely wins by around 20. :lol:

Let's remember what UK basketball is all about! :thumb:

 

 

 

With that said, UNC likely wins by around 20. :lol:

 

 

Right On! :thumb: with the video part.

Right On! :thumb: with the video part.

 

You don't agree with the prediction!? :scared:

 

:lol:

UNC has did nothing to impress me this season so I have no reason to believe the will blow UK out...

 

Patterson Vs Hansbrough... should be a battle down low.

 

And what has UK done to impress anyone? North Carolina beat a VERY good Davidson team and a very good BYU team who beat UofL. Plus both of those game they played without Ty Lawson pretty much. As for Hansbrough vs Patterson, I don't see that being a battle at all. Patterson isn't near ready for Physco T.

 

North Carolina - 84

Kentucky - 67

BTW, am I the only one that sees TH as a GREAT college player who will not have a lot of success at the next level?

 

I thought everyone saw it that way.

 

He'll be the next Brian Scalabrine or Mark Madsen.

If the Cats lose by less than 15 I'll consider it a good sign.

Is this still the same UNC team that beat Davidson by 4 on a neutral court and BYU by 10 on the road? They also crushed mighty Old Dominion by 17 in Chapel Hill.

 

OK? Davidson isn't a horrible team man, they won over 25 games last year. Also BYU isn't horrible either. They beat them by 10 without their starting PG. And did you forget BYU beat UofL?? Well is this the same UK team that GOT BEAT by Grardner Webb, AT HOME?? or the same UK team who crushed almighty Stony Brook by 10 in Lexington?

I see UK playing well, but I dont think they will be within 12 points at the final buzzer.

OK? Davidson isn't a horrible team man, they won over 25 games last year. Also BYU isn't horrible either. They beat them by 10 without their starting PG. And did you forget BYU beat UofL?? Well is this the same UK team that GOT BEAT by Grardner Webb, AT HOME?? or the same UK team who crushed almighty Stony Brook by 10 in Lexington?

 

I'll tell you what I did forget - the games that have already been played. Living in the past is like tying your shoes without opposable thumbs. Talk to me Saturday night after the game.:thumb:

 

If Davidson was that great, they would've won on the road against the powerhouse Western Michigan.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.