Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UNC at Kentucky Thoughts/Predictions

Who wins? 130 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

We do believe. Believe we are going to be backhanded :lol:

 

UK beating UNC tomorrow would be a lot more of a miracle than UL coming back to win against The Scarlet Knights.

 

I don't believe this for one second. UK beating the Boston Celtics would be a miracle. UK beating UNC at Rupp Arena is just another good college basketball game.

  • Replies 151
  • Views 18.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
For some reason I feel Ty Lawson returning will actually work in the favor of the Wildcats. I am assuming he is 100% healthy, but not yet in game speed mode.

 

I'd guess Lawson at 85% is still faster than most guys on the hardwood.

I'd guess Lawson at 85% is still faster than most guys on the hardwood.

No doubt about it. I am just hoping for first game rust, jitters, etc. I am not sure all the chemistry is with the Tar Heels yet.

I don't believe this for one second. UK beating the Boston Celtics would be a miracle. UK beating UNC at Rupp Arena is just another good college basketball game.

"Probable" is a better word choice. UL/Rutgers are a lot closer to one another than UK/UNC.

No doubt about it. I am just hoping for first game rust, jitters, etc. I am not sure all the chemistry is with the Tar Heels yet.

 

This is not the first time Lawson has played this season...

This is not the first time Lawson has played this season...

 

I know, but being off a few games, and not fully being in the swing of things since the season is young is what I was getting at.

I know, but being off a few games, and not fully being in the swing of things since the season is young is what I was getting at.

 

:thumb:

UNC has beaten all the teams they have played except...Oh wait...They've beaten them all.

 

Your previous post suggested UK has not beaten any teams they played. Pointing out they have beaten all of them, except one.

UNC has beaten all the teams they have played except...Oh wait...They've beaten them all.

 

Wow, clever.

My prediction...UNC by 15..and Dickie V. will produce a diaper dandy!!!

I hate both teams, but just because all my friends are UK fans I want to see UNC win this game big. UNC 87 Kentucky 65

:DKentucky wins!!! I'm a believer! Patterson will have an awesome game, Crawford will come to play, Porter will step up big time...just a few predictions.

My husband and son went to the game today. Hope the Cats win.:ylsuper:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.