Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UNC at Kentucky Thoughts/Predictions

Who wins? 130 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

First REAL test for UK this year. What do you think?

  • Replies 151
  • Views 18.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If this is the first test then we have failed some pretty important quizzes

Kentucky breaks a record Saturday for the worse home loss ever suffered in Rupp Arena.

Going to be rough for the Cats on Saturday. I hope they at least keep it respectable. UNC is just too much for the Cats, even in Rupp. But I hope they can prove many people wrong. GO CATS!

  • Author
UNC by 35.

 

Goin' for that "Well, I guess I was wrong..." prediction?? :lol: :jump:

Goin' for that "Well, I guess I was wrong..." prediction?? :lol: :jump:

 

Thats just because I think saying 40 is crazy. :lol: I was semi kidding but I fully expect them to lose by 20 +. So now I covered all areas 20-40. :lol:

I'm disappointed...Who's going to be the first one to vote with their heart???

  • Author
I'm disappointed...Who's going to be the first one to vote with their heart???

 

When you make these votes public, it DRASTICALLY skews the votes...:lol: :lol: :lol:

When you make these votes public, it DRASTICALLY skews the votes...:lol: :lol: :lol:

 

True...But you know there will be a few.

  • Author
True...But you know there will be a few.

 

Yup. :thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.