Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UNC at Kentucky Thoughts/Predictions

Who wins? 130 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Could be a closer game than prople think if Lawson doesn't play or his effectiveness is limited.

 

I'll say UNC 81, UK 67.

  • Replies 151
  • Views 18.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would assume that Billy G is waking up in the middle of the night in a cold sweat from a nightmare about this team playing UNC considering the way they played Stony Brook.

 

I had good feelings about a potential UK upset over UNC till I saw how they responded against Stony Brook.

 

Could be ugly. Real ugly. I mean 30-point ugly.

During the UK telecast last night they said the next UKTV broadcast would be Friday night Nov. 30th against Western Ky. Did anyone else happen to catch that? What's up with that?

 

That is the Wildcats playing WKY. The female addition of the Wildcats. Might be the better of the two teams at UK.:p

It amazes me how much UK is down on their own team this season. They are 4-1, not 1-4.

It amazes me how much UK is down on their own team this season. They are 4-1, not 1-4.

 

Wasn't Stony Brook ranked in the Sangarin like 325 out of 340 teams? And UK struggled against them.

They are 4-1, not 1-4.

 

Meaningless.

 

As for the prediction:

 

UNC -- 87

UK -- 60

Wasn't Stony Brook ranked in the Sangarin like 325 out of 340 teams? And UK struggled against them.

 

For the 10th time. They played flat against a pathetic team. They're college kids. This happens. They're not going to lose by 30 points to North Carolina. If anyone wants to give me UK +30, please send me a PM immediately.:fight:

UNC by 21. Also, they will be coming from OSU, and they will blow them out also so their starters get some rest headed into Lexington. Too many injuries, not enough talent, and still not playing well.

For the 10th time. They played flat against a pathetic team. They're college kids. This happens. They're not going to lose by 30 points to North Carolina. If anyone wants to give me UK +30, please send me a PM immediately.:fight:

 

I agree with playing to the level of their competition. I have played too many sports and too many times, they know all too well their competition. I wouldn't give you UK and 30 but I could see that being close. Hope I'm wrong.

Unfortunately, North Carolina 78-70.

UNC has did nothing to impress me this season so I have no reason to believe the will blow UK out...

 

Patterson Vs Hansbrough... should be a battle down low.

Is this still the same UNC team that beat Davidson by 4 on a neutral court and BYU by 10 on the road? They also crushed mighty Old Dominion by 17 in Chapel Hill.

UNC has did nothing to impress me this season so I have no reason to believe the will blow UK out...

 

Patterson Vs Hansbrough... should be a battle down low.

 

UNC may not have done anything to impress anybody but they will still beat UK handily and make it 4 years in a row.

Come on UK fans....were is the "We Believe" motto????

Come on UK fans....were is the "We Believe" motto????

 

I voted for the Cats! :ylsuper::D

 

 

BELIEVE IN BLUE

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.