Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UNC at Kentucky Thoughts/Predictions

Who wins? 130 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

As the doctor said when I was born, "This one's goin' be ugly!"

 

If UK can play within 20 I'll be tickled to death.

  • Replies 151
  • Views 18.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's sad (not really) that UK fans have to settle for a moral victory (& that is usually a 20 point loss prediction). I'm not sure that you guys will be able to stand 1-2 more years like this season.

It's sad (not really) that UK fans have to settle for a moral victory (& that is usually a 20 point loss prediction). I'm not sure that you guys will be able to stand 1-2 more years like this season.

It is sad, but from what I've seen so far...it's reality. We might as well accept it, and look to the future, because I don't see a lot of promise this year, especially with the injuries.

72-69 Kentucky.

 

GO CATS!

 

Not everything always goes according to plan. The Gardener Webb loss, the not playing well, Kentuckys going to come out and shock the Tar Heels to get people to forget that Gardner Webb losS, and prove it was a fluke!

North Carolina 89

Kentucky 73

It's sad (not really) that UK fans have to settle for a moral victory (& that is usually a 20 point loss prediction). I'm not sure that you guys will be able to stand 1-2 more years like this season.

 

It happens to everybody eventually, or do you forget that the Heels are only 5 seasons removed from a year in which they won less than 1/3 of their games. UK will bounce back.

2:00

 

Ky will have its hands full.

It's sad (not really) that UK fans have to settle for a moral victory (& that is usually a 20 point loss prediction). I'm not sure that you guys will be able to stand 1-2 more years like this season.

 

How could you ever show your "Scarface" on here ever again if there is an upset on Saturday.:fight:

How could you ever show your "Scarface" on here ever again if there is an upset on Saturday.:fight:

 

I will not have to worry about such a thing.

I will not have to worry about such a thing.

 

You probably won't. I'm just messin' with ya.:D

You probably won't. I'm just messin' with ya.:D

 

I know, I know. It's all in good fun. :thumb::D

So whos to believe if Jasper and Meeks were in the starting line up that the poll results would be flopped?

So whos to believe if Jasper and Meeks were in the starting line up that the poll results would be flopped?

 

It's untelling. Should be some interesting answers to this one.

So whos to believe if Jasper and Meeks were in the starting line up that the poll results would be flopped?

 

Not me.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.