Who is going to start for UK this year?

At least for the exhibition, it's going to look like this:

Bradley

Meeks

Harris

Stevenson

Coury

From 10.15.07:

I'm still predicting that the walk-on commonly referred to as Napolean Dynamite will contribute before he leaves UK.

Mark it down.

HSSRB? Hello?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UK is obviously a very small team this year but imo as far as the SEC goes, this is the right year for it to happen. The SEC is down this year and it won't hurt them too bad or often. It will obviously be a run and gun offense but it's going to hurt them on defense in their big games. They need to develop their big men asap and hope Patterson is what everyone hopes he will be. I think they'll do pretty good considering the roster they have and I don't think that another "average" season this year will be a bad thing at all with the talent BG will be pulling in. Jasper needs to come off of the bench and Carter needs some minutes this year to to hold off the center for a few minutes at a time if nothing else.

So his contribution is starting one exhibition game his sophomore year? ;)

Do you think this is a stunt? The kid is 6'9 and beefy with a decent touch. He's hit the weight room and gotten stronger. Its a no-brainer that he will contribute and BCG loves him so far. Will he continue to start? Who knows?

He will contribute and then when you're talking to your friends and they say "No one could have seen this coming" you can say "well, there's this one guy.....";)

The kid is 6'9 and beefy with a decent touch. He's hit the weight room and gotten stronger. Its a no-brainer that he will contribute and BCG loves him so far. Will he continue to start? Who knows?

I'm looking for good stuff from him too. Good talent and a great attitude from what I can tell.