Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Without looking it up! - #12 Trivia

Featured Replies

This is a trivia thread on the number 12. You'll be asked questions to see who can be the first to answer the question without looking the answer up. Some will be hard, some easy.

 

First question:

 

Name the locations (i.e. cities) of the 12 Federal Reserve Banks. Before you say "How should I know that?", they're named in the left-hand seal of every $1 bill. Extra credit if you can list the 12 banks with they're Letter Code. Since this is a hard one, you can check any money in your wallet for help.

OH MY would you believe there is not a Dollor bill in the house or car, Guess I'll have togo buy something.

Wow....Here are my guesses and no idea, on them all.

 

Philadelphia

New York

Chicago

Denver

Atlanta

St Louis

Cleveland

San Francisco

Richmond

Boston

  • Author
Wow....Here are my guesses and no idea, on them all.

 

Philadelphia

New York

Chicago

Denver

Atlanta

St Louis

Cleveland

San Francisco

Richmond

Boston

Not bad. 9 right, Denver is wrong.

  • Author
Dallas
Right! Missing two.
Not bad. 9 right, Denver is wrong.
What, I thought I've had coinage, which had the Denver stamp on it....I need to get out more.

The only other cities I can think of would be....

 

Las Vegas

Los Angeles

  • Author
What, I thought I've had coinage, which had the Denver stamp on it....I need to get out more.
The coin mints are in Denver, Philadelphia, San Francisco, and West Point. But there is no Federal Reserve in Denver.
  • Author
The only other cities I can think of would be....

 

Las Vegas

Los Angeles

Nope. However every Federal Reserve city has an NFL team except for Richmond.
The coin mints are in Denver, Philadelphia, San Francisco, and West Point. But there is no Federal Reserve in Denver.
You 'da man.

Name the QBs for the Bengals since their start that have worn the #12.

Nope. However every Federal Reserve city has an NFL team except for Richmond.

 

 

Detroit

Miami

Name the QBs for the Bengals since their start that have worn the #12.

 

Jack Thompson?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.