Will Bowling Green matchup as well with T as they have with X?

theguru

Thanks Rockmom for the idea..."It's a Trinity thing...you wouldn't understand". I'll see how long it will take the printing presses to pump a few of these stickers out.....;)

I see bumper stickers, t-shirts, billboards, frisbees....:D

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I look at it this way ...

The average "new starter" at Trinity, I suspect, is a senior that was probably good enough as a junior to play for some or most of the other teams on Trinity's schedule. He also has a year or two of experience working in practice against a state championship team or, at least, a top state championship contender.

Therefore, I maintain, they're a little more prepared than "new starters" at a lot of other schools.

Again, just one of those "advantages" ... ;)

Most teams don't have 'competition' for starting positions. The starters are pretty clear cut and their backups are clear cut and the 'hoots' are clear cut. I think that at Trinity, St. X and a very few other schools there is an intense competition for starting positions. Just the competition day in and day out makes players better.

If you have a situation were two or three guys are all busting their tails for a spot...that's a coaches dream.

I look at it this way ...

The average "new starter" at Trinity, I suspect, is a senior that was probably good enough as a junior to play for some or most of the other teams on Trinity's schedule. He also has a year or two of experience working in practice against a state championship team or, at least, a top state championship contender.

Therefore, I maintain, they're a little more prepared than "new starters" at a lot of other schools.

Again, just one of those "advantages" ... ;)

That is a very valid point and it does make a difference, even if it's a small one.

Amen Paul Dean (Coach Dean). It sounds like to me that the BG fans have forgotten about there first game. Should the Rebles even go to BG?
Nice try. I have yet to see a Bowling Green poster on here look past Boyle County. The vast majority of the posters on this thread aren't even Purples fans.