GetSports Game Night On SuperTalk 96.5

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I like the coaches on the show as long as its not just a bunch of cliches - you or them. I like hearing what went well and what didn't. I'd avoid the "how important is your o-line" questioning.

I like the players being interviewed although that can be tough as some kids answers are a bit short. However, when you get one that communicates well and doesn't speak in cliches, its good radio.

I'm not really big on the student reporter angle. Just doesn't do it for me.

Not an easy show to put together. Nice efforts on your part.

I like the coaches on the show as long as its not just a bunch of cliches - you or them. I like hearing what went well and what didn't. I'd avoid the "how important is your o-line" questioning.

I like the players being interviewed although that can be tough as some kids answers are a bit short. However, when you get one that communicates well and doesn't speak in cliches, its good radio.

I'm not really big on the student reporter angle. Just doesn't do it for me.

Not an easy show to put together. Nice efforts on your part.

:thumb:

Thanks for the input. You were a big help in making things run smoother without the intro tag lines when we needed to get right to the update.

The student reporters are more for the site, and I'm sure their bias isn't always the best to put on. But the scholarships have always been a big part of the site creation and we try to spread it out among the adult reporters so it's not as bad...