Paris questions and talk

-Travis Angel is the mike linebacker in a 3-4 and this year he'll have to play guard since the hounds graduated pretty much its whole line hes gettin some looks from Eastern, BYU, UK, and Western. (6'1, 230lbs)

-Tavione Fields is a true Athlete he can play any skill position and has moves like Reggie Bush....and he will play Free Safety on D.

-Lawernce Myers will play Wide Receiver and possibly wheel linebacker next to Travis Angel.

Where would you rank them in the district?

I think most people are counting them out this year. I think only time will tell. They have a rough start to the schedule, Mason County!

I think they will suprise many this year. THey have some good senior leadership this year, and still have some really nice athletes on team.

I would rank them 1st in their district....even though they graduated 15 seniors they also cut a lot of dead weight from some seniors and the coaching staff not to throw any punches at any body. They have a very athletic team, and the seniors this year are very hungry for a district title and hopefully a trip on I-64 west . The seniors this year has never beat LCA or Raceland and i look for that to change this year, along with a great coaching staff that has already pleased me!!!!

Apparently Fields is taking some summer school to get things right. I hope he does, because he is a gifted athlete.

It will be tough for them to finish first. LCA is going to be good. It doesn't matter how bad they want it, they have to carry it over onto the field. In the past they have not been able to do that. Maybe the new coaches can get them to do that, who knows. With any coaching change, the fans need to realize that there is transition time. Everything doesn't start out rosy all the time.

But I am no expert, what I just said and 50 cents will buy you a can of pop....

Paris always has some very gifted athletes. With the new coachng staff in place I think they will be a tough opponent for anyone in the district.

:thumb: Should anyone look past them they will be going home from their game with the Greyhounds as the loser.